DON JOHNSON PLANET HOLLYWOOD APPEARANCES

COOPER&BURNETT

hi coop your photos are so good:thumbsup:, this photos are little-known, i find the photos to authenticate :thumbsup::cool::clap::eek:

• 2 months later...
hi coop your photos are so good:thumbsup:' date=' this photos are little-known, i find the photos to authenticate :thumbsup::cool::clap::eek:[/quote']thought this was worth mentioning when I saw this but I believe Don Actually donated one of his props to the las vegas planet hollywood, the bren ten which from the sound of it he kept from the show:while the 645's are still with there propmasters, hence why the IMFDB has a shot of his 645 modern day, but not the TR Model 4506/645 from S5 and I believe that during the Run of Nash bridges they had an episode that took place in Vegas, maybe he lent it there for awhile once they were in Town?
its not there now however, but still he must have liked the place if he let them keep the bren for a few years

post-592-13892964835748_thumb.jpg

By the way' date=' what did you mean by the expression "back-looking", in the very last sentence?:confused: It seems that my English isn't good enough to get it... :o[/quote']Cheetah, I meant to say that Don is back and looking better than ever.

its not there now however, but still he must have liked the place if he let them keep the bren for a few years
This is :cool: that it was lent to them.Such a special gun and everybody likes it so much

Indeed and just curious has WS been offline for anyone else the past day or so?and actually the funny thing is techincally his S5 gun is much more rare than the bren ten, and unlike the 645 the IMFDB hasnt posted any photos of it.although Bruce M of the bren ten forums had said he had seen both of them personally when they were in the hands of the propmaster, maybe Don's got the bren ten and his S5 gun now?

This period in Don's life is when he started drinking again. I remember reading one of the headlines from this time said something like: "If there's a Planet Hollywood opening, Don Johnson will be there!"

This period in Don's life is when he started drinking again. I remember reading one of the headlines from this time said something like: "If there's a Planet Hollywood opening' date=' Don Johnson will be there!"[/quote']Hmm yeah I thought he started to look that way towards the end of Nash Bridges, glad he's recovered and its amazing how fast that can drain away ones youthful looks.I mean hell look at connery between 65 - 71, you could literally see his entire facial look change with each passing movie partly because he was a drinker and a known smoker, hell he had throat cancer in 1992 that had to be removed and ever since then he's used a voice dubber as thats no longer how he sounds anymore.

Indeed and just curious has WS been offline for anyone else the past day or so?

Hiya... Yeah I couldn't get on all weekend either : ((

I've been trying to get online here for days. This is the first time I've been able to get on this site.