AMERICAN IDOL

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildI know many of you hate this show.I know many of you love this show.I know many of you have never seen this show.This is a thread if you wish to comment on the show in the weeks ahead.

Nuff' saidEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildI can't remember if bikini girl even sang well, but she sure has a nice figure!Simon and Randy sent her through to HOLLYWOOD rather fast didn't they? :DI'd like to borrow her for a weekend....;)P.S. Could she actually sing? (who cares, am I right??) :D:thumbsup:

I like the bit where she turns around. That was so cool. And where she jumps up and down at the end. Basic male stuff

Eingefügtes BildIt worked for me! As I said not so shyly before, ...nice ass! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildEnglish women don't usually have that kind of tan. Different climate temp I know.I rather like English women for thier looks and accent. England has tanning bed salons there don't they? I dont' suspect they are quite as available as they are in the US though. Would someone say living in LEEDS look odd if they had a tan like that, or would nobody take notice?

Leeds? That frozen wasteland in Yorkshire? Don't google earth that or your screen will go white with a permafrost! If you have a tan in Leeds you are either of Mediteranean orgins or frequent a tanning salon think. :)

I know many of you hate this show.

Not me. Not at all. Loath? Despise? No, no.I need a much stronger word.Hmmm? Abhorrent, abominable, anathematic, defamatory, despicable, detestable, execrable, fastuous, flagitious, hateful, heinous, invidious, loathsome, nauseous, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, opprobrious, outrageous, repellant, repugnant, repulsive, and vile.Yeah - I'll just go with that for now.:sick:

Eingefügtes BildOK, forget LEEDS, how about your home town? Can English women get tans living there? (Actually I like fair skinned English women regardless of your answer ;))

What about Bikini girl though?

Got a Youtube of her?I'd like to see that, especially after Coop's critique of her ass.Just as long as I don't have to watch any other part of that show.

Got a Youtube of her?I'd like to see that' date=' especially after Coop's critique of her ass.Just as long as I don't have to watch any other part of that show.[/quote']Eingefügtes BildWho needs to watch any other part of the show? She has a nice butt, that's ALL you need to know.I thought someone said it was on youtube somewhere.

Whoops.The link was on page one.She needs a better bikini, breast implants, and a different hairstyle. I think I have torn her down enough for one evening.Nice a$$, of course. Appearing naked in the next round? I'd like to see that too :happy: .

Whoops.The link was on page one.She needs a better bikini' date=' breast implants, and a different hairstyle. I think I have torn her down enough for one evening.Nice a$$, of course. Appearing naked in the next round? I'd like to see that too :happy: .[/quote']Eingefügtes BildEverything you mentioned is true. A nicer (SMALLER) bikini, and bigger boobs, and a new hairstyle is in order. Be interesting how they will fix her up if she goes beyond the first round.

Yup - she needs a stylist, big time.Fortunately, I'm available (my ex-wife's favorite items of clothing were the ones I picked out for her). A monkey could have chosen a better hairstyle for her than that one. I guess we will see how her appearance changes with an influx of Hollywood $. Probably not the bigger boobs, as that would require time off for healing.

That gorgeous bikini girl, oh man....Eingefügtes Bildshe's hot hot hot. shedoesn't need breast implants. they're a turnoffAnd Ryan Seacrest showed he's 100% straight when he rejected her advances!!Like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog said, all these jokes about Ryan Seacrest being gay are really unfair. It's not fair to call them jokes

Eingefügtes Bild

http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/22/22_images/avery_wolf.gifshe's hot hot hot. shedoesn't need breast implants. they're a turnoffAnd Ryan Seacrest showed he's 100% straight when he rejected her advances!!Like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog said, all these jokes about Ryan Seacrest being gay are really unfair. It's not fair to call them jokes

Has he been romantically linked to....anyone?Clay Akins and Ricky Martin denied the claim too. ....not that there's anything wrong with that.

• 1 month later...
Eingefügtes BildI dunno......I just can't get into the show this year. It's actually quietly on in the background, but I'm going to turn it off because I'd rather be on this site (as usual).Is anyone into it this year?

I love you guys,you all are so funny:D:D...So it seems these days you don't need talent,to be on American Idol. She would be more for the spokesmodel category on star search. As far as being "into" it,never. IMO it should have stopped after Clay Aiken,with his career going nowhere

Eingefügtes BildThey do seem to have not much talent this year. Nobody is interesting to me, and I have not yet bought any music from any of the winners.