AMERICAN IDOL

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildYeah. What's that one guy who didn't win, but has a hit song...Dautry (sp?)It's actually a good song, however, he didn't win.

hell no...I have better taste in music than that. Listening to him on AI was like nails screeching on a chalkboardDo YOU have the CD?

Eingefügtes BildIt's true! :) I don't own any of the music from the show.I like 80's pop music, instrumental synth, orchestral film soundtracks.Off the subject, are you still wearing that cool white blazer with pride?

It's true! :) I don't own any of the music from the show.I like 80's pop music' date=' instrumental synth, orchestral film soundtracks.Off the subject, are you still wearing that cool white blazer with pride?[/quote']It's cold here,so it's been in the closet. As soon at it warms up,out it will come. I always wear it with Vice pride!80's pop music is the best

• Administrators

My favorite was always Kellie Pickle-me-er and let's not forget her SAL-mon! ;)She played a good part! :)

Eingefügtes Bild
It's cold here' date='so it's been in the closet. As soon at it warms up,out it will come. I always wear it with Vice pride!80's pop music is the best[/quote']That's my girl!!! THAT's what I wanted to hear. :clap::dance::dance2:

Eingefügtes BildI'm not sure. I'll bet the FOX network (having THREE showings this week) is REALLY happy that that it's always number one in the ratings. Geeze.

Eingefügtes BildI really didn't watch. However, I think it was choosing people that they gave a second shot to.

• 3 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildIt's on right now on the west coast, and yet, I don't care this year.Just don't care who wins or loses......Bring back 80's music.

• 9 months later...
Eingefügtes BildIt's another year of American Idol. Not my favorite show, but I DO love watching the bad singers during the auditions! :D