Your top three absolute favourite scenes

OskarJ

Go for it!Mine are:1. Crockett and Tubbs in the speedboat as 'voices' is played in the background2. The classic scene with Crockett and Tubbs in the car driving to the meet with calderone, sonny talking to caroline in the phone booth... in the air tonight in the background.. just so iconic!3. Sonny in the car with Scott Wheeler telling him he knew he's calderone's sourceother contenders are crockett and tubbs driving to the meet with McGill as brothers in arms is played.. beautiful.. and also the scene where Leon is standing on the beach all nervous as girls just wanna have fun's being played! 

Go for it!Mine are:1. Crockett and Tubbs in the speedboat as 'voices' is played in the background2. The classic scene with Crockett and Tubbs in the car driving to the meet with calderone, sonny talking to caroline in the phone booth... in the air tonight in the background.. just so iconic!3. Sonny in the car with Scott Wheeler telling him he knew he's calderone's sourceother contenders are crockett and tubbs driving to the meet with McGill as brothers in arms is played.. beautiful.. and also the scene where Leon is standing on the beach all nervous as girls just wanna have fun's being played! 

Great choices here 

1. Surf standing in Tubbs' Caddy while Sonny & Castillo hide behind the Royal Palms.

I have to think about some other ones.

Not sure I can name just 3, so here are a few more:

• Daytona night scene in the Pilot to In the Air Tonight
  • Sonny on the boat in Nobody Lives Forever to the song Heartbeat by Red7
  • C&T at the pool in Definitely Miami ....admiring 'the view' (Callie)  to the song Europa
  • Daytona night scene in Out Where the Buses Don't Run to Brothers in Arms
  • C&T having a heart to heart in Evan at the gas station, set to a Hammer tune The Talk
  • the end scene in LMD where Jackie explains her self-understanding before taking her own life
  • Sonny's walk to the OCB in Redemption in Blood to Don't Give Up
  • and brief as they may be, also some honorable mentions for short scenes: the rollerblader scene in Home Invaders,  the chase scenes in Buddies, Bought and Paid for, and Dutch Oven, Cinder bending the guys' necks at the opening of Baseballs of Death, the pool scene in Hostile Takeover where Celeste seduces Mikey to the song Walk & Talk Like Angels,
  • Like 1

1. Surf standing in Tubbs' Caddy while Sonny & Castillo hide behind the Royal Palms.

I have to think about some other ones.

That's a great scene....the references to the Caddy and big American cars. And Crockett saying "Surf's Up Pal!".

Not sure I can name just 3, so here are a few more:

• Daytona night scene in the Pilot to In the Air Tonight
  • Sonny on the boat in Nobody Lives Forever to the song Heartbeat by Red7
  • C&T at the pool in Definitely Miami ....admiring 'the view' (Callie)  to the song Europa
  • Daytona night scene in Out Where the Buses Don't Run to Brothers in Arms
  • C&T having a heart to heart in Evan at the gas station, set to a Hammer tune The Talk
  • the end scene in LMD where Jackie explains her self-understanding before taking her own life
  • Sonny's walk to the OCB in Redemption in Blood to Don't Give Up
  • and brief as they may be, also some honorable mentions for short scenes: the rollerblader scene in Home Invaders,  the chase scenes in Buddies, Bought and Paid for, and Dutch Oven, Cinder bending the guys' necks at the opening of Baseballs of Death, the pool scene in Hostile Takeover where Celeste seduces Mikey to the song Walk & Talk Like Angels,

Great scenes too! Hammer's music and the other songs used in the scenes really makes it special.. without "the talk" the scene at the gas station might've been just another scene but the music is sooo fitting!

I'd like to mention the scene where tubbs talk to mccarthy as marina is played in the background, so good!

Great scenes too! Hammer's music and the other songs used in the scenes really makes it special.. without "the talk" the scene at the gas station might've been just another scene but the music is sooo fitting!I'd like to mention the scene where tubbs talk to mccarthy as marina is played in the background, so good!

"Totally insane but he wins".I like that scene too :D

• Like 2

I can't pick only 3 and none of these are in any particular order:

The scene at the restaurant at the end of the episode in Home Invaders when Sonny is talking/laughing with his old boss John and Castillo.  I have no idea why I like it so much.   :)

Dutch Oven- scene with Crockett and Trudy, sitting down on his boat and he's talking with her about the where to draw the "line" between being a cop and having friends that do drugs.

Out Where the Buses Don't Run - Crockett, Tubbs and Hank are in Sonny's boat, waiting for the order to arrest the smugglers at one of the stiltsville houses.  

I love many, many scenes from Brothers in Arms and other episodes too.  The show is just too good to only pick a few.   :p

• Like 3

I can't pick only 3 and none of these are in any particular order:

The scene at the restaurant at the end of the episode in Home Invaders when Sonny is talking/laughing with his old boss John and Castillo.  I have no idea why I like it so much.   :)

Dutch Oven- scene with Crockett and Trudy, sitting down on his boat and he's talking with her about the where to draw the "line" between being a cop and having friends that do drugs.

Out Where the Buses Don't Run - Crockett, Tubbs and Hank are in Sonny's boat, waiting for the order to arrest the smugglers at one of the stiltsville houses.  

I love many, many scenes from Brothers in Arms and other episodes too.  The show is just too good to only pick a few.   :p

True its so hard to pick - I loved many of the scenes of "Freefall" from  the series finale in 1989 :D  :)  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1.  The first conversation between Rico and Jackie at the safe house in LMD.

2. Jim Zubiena’s remarkable fast draw and shoot performance the Hit List.

3.  Sonny and Castillo in the coffee shop in Shadow in the Dark.      

Had to think hard about the last two but I'm a shooter and can really appreciate the skill.  Also I think DJ's acting in Shadow was excellent.

Edited by miamijimf

I like the bit in the teaser of "Missing Hours" where that guy starts freaking out.Every time I see time I see that I go "Ohhh,boy here we go!"

Only three  :eek: OKAY

1.The Daytona wheel spinning towards the end of brother's keeper and In the Air tonight playing

2. Milk Run with Sonny sitting on the floor with shattered glass on the floor and Rico saying Lets Go Get the Car that's the end of the episode and we can see Sonny breaking down

3.The other scene Rico holding Sonny when he was shot that was a hard episode to watch for yours truly

1.  The first conversation between Rico and Jackie at the safe house in LMD.

2. Jim Zubiena’s remarkable fast draw and shoot performance the Hit List.

3.  Sonny and Castillo in the coffee shop in Shadow in the Dark.      

Had to think hard about the last two but I'm a shooter and can really appreciate the skill.  Also I think DJ's acting in Shadow was excellent.

Yeah that is some fast drawing! I picked up on that too.. sonny draws pretty fastly too at tubbs when they first see each other!

My top three with much difficulty choosing:

- Crockett in Lummus Park retracing who he is during the Burnett arc, returns to OCB. Such a great choice of song too

- Crockett exacting revenge on Hackman for Frankel and his wife/unborn child

- Crockett and Tubbs go to meet Fuente

Obvious honorable mentions:

- Crockett calls Caroline on Watson Island (Pilot)

- End of Freefall (actually made me cry)

- Crockett and Tubbs run the sting at the Clay Hotel on Noogie's Jamaican associates (Cool Runnin')

• Like 2

My top three with much difficulty choosing:- Crockett in Lummus Park retracing who he is during the Burnett arc, returns to OCB. Such a great choice of song too- Crockett exacting revenge on Hackman for Frankel and his wife/unborn child- Crockett and Tubbs go to meet FuenteObvious honorable mentions:- Crockett calls Caroline on Watson Island (Pilot)- End of Freefall (actually made me cry)- Crockett and Tubbs run the sting at the Clay Hotel on Noogie's Jamaican associates (Cool Runnin')

Some great choices here  :D  :)

My top three with much difficulty choosing:- Crockett in Lummus Park retracing who he is during the Burnett arc, returns to OCB. Such a great choice of song too- Crockett exacting revenge on Hackman for Frankel and his wife/unborn child- Crockett and Tubbs go to meet FuenteObvious honorable mentions:- Crockett calls Caroline on Watson Island (Pilot)- End of Freefall (actually made me cry)- Crockett and Tubbs run the sting at the Clay Hotel on Noogie's Jamaican associates (Cool Runnin')

Welcome to a great site about a great show - see you are quite new !! :D  :fireworks:  :dance2: 

Crockett finding out Willie Nelson is a Texas Ranger in El Viejo and the admiration he has for the Rangers.

• Like 2

Welcome to a great site about a great show - see you are quite new !! :D  :fireworks:  :dance2: 

Thanks Matt5! Looking forward to being here regularly and sharing my MV experiences!

• 5 weeks later...

You nailed it. Though I'll throw in Evan's death scene with Biko playing as he died.

You nailed it. Though I'll throw in Evan's death scene with Biko playing as he died.

Great scenes

The end of "Freefall" was very poignant and great as well as the teaser of "Hostile Takeover" the teaser - opening of Season 5 with Sonny on the roof now as Burnett directed by DJ himself  :D  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

One of the first scenes I can think of is also one of the most brutal and chilling scenes that I can remember from any TV-Series and were from the episode Calderone's Return: Part 1 - The Hit List (1984).

Jim Zubiena's character was a cold hearted killing machine and I will never forget the way he delivered that smirky smile and icy stare at his soon to become victims and then taking out the young Miami Vice cop in the speed of light and then just walk away like nothing happened.

Poor Zito and Switek, they never knew what hit them and must have been devastated by the loss of their young colleague who never stood a chance against such a brutal predator like Calderone's hitman.

Edited by ArtieRollins
  • Like 5