Don Johnson Says Heroin Should "Absolutely" Be Legal

mvnyc

I dont know, I dont think theres any right answer in this, as my father has often told me about cases where they did quickly legalize this stuff, drugs in general, I dont remember the specifics, overseas back in the 1960's and 1970 and had to quickly undo it because of how many problems it caused.

however with Pot/weed I would imagine its not as bad as drinking and driving, but on the flipside it would be a gateway drug as well, plus it kills brain cells and reflexes.

so I wonder if the best course of action would be its legal to have it, but not to sell it, or have enough to sell or use it in public or advertise it.

but it all depends on the culture I suppose, as I heard holland had to cut down on how much people can legally sell because of how many idiots came in and abused the stuff from america.

the classic idiot effect in full effect again, probably people who heard about it in the opening monologue of Pulp Fiction and said I need to get some of that.

Edited by Kavinsky

I'm not surprised at Don's view on drugs. Sober as he may be now, he must've had every illegal substance under the sun back in the day. I think it's more about permitting drugs but promoting responsible use of them. Plus, he was friends with Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, so can you really blame him?  :D

Edited by Spyder

I'm not surprised at Don's view on drugs. Sober as he may be now, he must've had every illegal substance under the sun back in the day. I think it's more about permitting drugs but promoting responsible use of them. Plus, he was friends with Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, so can you really blame him?  :D

A really interesting and different perspective from Don on this subject  :D