I'm on JURY DUTY right now! KEEP ME COMPANY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Hey Coop...lets hope they don't have a twist in the justice system like in many episodes of MV??????Dole out justice as you see fit.

It was wierd seeing so many scumballs wearing ghetto clothes, and speaking lowerclass going in and out of courts. Many came out high fiving each other. Some were arrguing about some drug tests with a lady that worked for the court system. Although I'm not, I actually felt like a better person than those that were coming in and out of one of the courtrooms. Virtually everyone that was leaving looked so low class, loud, using very bad language, dressed like a street punk, and leaving super happy, ....Makes me wonder why they were so happy. Even groups left yelling and jumping for joy. None looked like a moral stand up person. They behaved like animals.I'm no judge, and I have no idea what the cases were about, ...but It looked to me like people were getting away with stuff that they shouldn't. I can see why Crockett and Tubbs quit in disgust. After all they did....they still come out on the losing end it seems. God bless Crockett and Tubbs.

It was wierd seeing so many scumballs wearing ghetto clothes, and speaking lowerclass going in and out of courts. Many came out high fiving each other. Some were arrguing about some drug tests with a lady that worked for the court system. Although I'm not, I actually felt like a better person than those that were coming in and out of one of the courtrooms. Virtually everyone that was leaving looked so low class, loud, using very bad language, dressed like a street punk, and leaving super happy, ....Makes me wonder why they were so happy. Even groups left yelling and jumping for joy. None looked like a moral stand up person. They behaved like animals.Coop,you're right,I see thes types a lot,sleaze has taken over this world,like my neighbors dressing like and glorifying Los Angeles street gangs(watch Boyz in the Hood,it's a devistating lifestyle,kids!)my Dad and I went to a couple of pawn shops in Gainesville,one was a big one they advertise on tv,very southern type,nice,honest people working there(my Dad is a CB nut,he was looking for CB stuff)another one was a real dump,a guy behind the counter,he was cursing about the cops arresting him or something and a real shady guy was standing around in a suit with tacky sunglasses,in the back of my head,I was thinking that these bunch look like fencers or gangsters,I wouldn't say they were mafia or anything like that,I have met them guys before,these were the types like that guy Swaitek and Zito were trying to sting in Made For Each Other,just sleazier.Trust me Coop,I know them types.

It was wierd seeing so many scumballs wearing ghetto clothes' date=' and speaking lowerclass going in and out of courts. Many came out high fiving each other. Some were arrguing about some drug tests with a lady that worked for the court system. Although I'm not' date=' I actually felt like a better person than those that were coming in and out of one of the courtrooms. Virtually everyone that was leaving looked so low class, loud, using very bad language, dressed like a street punk, and leaving super happy, ....Makes me wonder why they were so happy. Even groups left yelling and jumping for joy. None looked like a moral stand up person. They behaved like animals.Coop,you're right,I see thes types a lot,sleaze has taken over this world,like my neighbors dressing like and glorifying Los Angeles street gangs(watch Boyz in the Hood,it's a devistating lifestyle,kids!)my Dad and I went to a couple of pawn shops in Gainesville,one was a big one they advertise on tv,very southern type,nice,honest people working there(my Dad is a CB nut,he was looking for CB stuff)another one was a real dump,a guy behind the counter,he was cursing about the cops arresting him or something and a real shady guy was standing around in a suit with tacky sunglasses,in the back of my head,I was thinking that these bunch look like fencers or gangsters,I wouldn't say they were mafia or anything like that,I have met them guys before,these were the types like that guy Swaitek and Zito were trying to sting in Made For Each Other,just sleazier.Trust me Coop,I know them types.[/quote'']I wonder what they get out of dressing in these depressing, cookie cutter, everyone looks the same clothes.Personally, I'd rather look sharp, and wealthy, than look like a hoodlem. Why would one want to look like a bad guy?

It's weird why people want to dress up like bums and hoods,my neighbors wear baggy pants and talk on these small cell phones all the time.I had trouble getting blue jeans because all they sell are pre-torn types and baggy,if somebody can see my fruit of the looms,I get a new pair or a new belt,like my friends buy these shirts from a brand called south pole,just because they look cool,they look like purgerers!Class is dead,that's why I stay home most of the time,women now are wearing pajamas in public!

No offence to those that love them, but I hate cell phones. I'm just speaking for me personally.Too many people talk too much, and way too loud in public that it's just noise pollution.If you dare to stare, or say anything if they are too obnoxious and loud, you will be treated to a volley of loud insults by this person.It's as if it's society's way of saying, "LOOK AT ME!!!" "I'M SOMEBODY because I can come into a store, and speak and laugh as LOUD as I G.D. FEEL like it. You WILL be forced to hear me, and you WILL keep your opionion to yourself no matter HOW loud, or insulting I get on this phone." "That's real POWER!" "I'm a SOMEBODY, and I'm going to FORCE you to know it!"

I bleeping hate cell phones!My neighbors all on the phone all day talking about the most b.s. things.You have stupid people driving while talking on these sortid monstrocities,talking loud,I don't think we should ban cell phones,if you need to call a tow truck,ambulanc,cop or divorce lawyer while broke down somewhere,fine,if you want to call your spouse in a store and ask mif he needs something in perticular,good,if yuo need to call your spouse on the way home and ask if they want takeout,if there is a passeger in the seat beside you,hand them the phone,if not,get a hands free one,or pull the f..k over!!Sorry to use explicits hee but despite what the blimp on Scarface says....THE WORLD IS NOT YOURS!!

No offence to those that love them' date=' but I hate cell phones. I'm just speaking for me personally.Too many people talk too much, and way too loud in public that it's just noise pollution.!"[/quote']oh don't get me started on that subject!I am starting to hate to go to the movies, (a passtime I enjoy very much) as these kids these days can't seem to turn the damn things off for 90 minutes!!! WTF?I went to a movie a few weeks ago and it was dark and serious movie and yet a teenager felt the need to text her friend every five minutes. After about five or six times that she opened the phone and the bright light came on filling the theatre with this obstruction of RUDENESS, I finally yelled out "Shut the damn phone off" and the rest of the crowd actually aplauded my cander. The usher came in after all the commotion and was flashing his flashlight around to see what was going on.I went to complain to the manager and she gave me a free pass to come back anytime to see any movie I wanted in the future.It's a sad state of affiars when todays teens cannot be without communications for two hours.

It was wierd seeing so many scumballs wearing ghetto clothes' date=' and speaking lowerclass going in and out of courts. Many came out high fiving each other. Some were arrguing about some drug tests with a lady that worked for the court system. Although I'm not, I actually felt like a better person than those that were coming in and out of one of the courtrooms. Virtually everyone that was leaving looked so low class, loud, using very bad language, dressed like a street punk, and leaving super happy, ....Makes me wonder why they were so happy. Even groups left yelling and jumping for joy. None looked like a moral stand up person. They behaved like animals.I'm no judge, and I have no idea what the cases were about, ...but It looked to me like people were getting away with stuff that they shouldn't. I can see why Crockett and Tubbs quit in disgust. After all they did....they still come out on the losing end it seems. God bless Crockett and Tubbs.[/quote']Wonderful observations and you hit the nail on the head for sure.I too have noticed the exact same thing. I had a traffic ticket to go to court for, and I was at the end of the dockett. I had to sit through an entire day of trials just to have mine thrown out of court.During my lengthy stay in the judicial system I too noticed the appathy of the lowlifes that came in and go their reduced sentances and walked out thinking they had actually WON SOMETHING???????The fashion sense of these people were also laghable. Yes I did see a woman in pyjamas hahahahahahahahaha!!! And the pants with the crotch down to the knees and the underwear showing.........get a life!I felt VERY out of place there in that courtroom..................................

Heck, I had a traffic ticket when I was in my early 20s and went to court. I was wearing a jacket and tie (like my mother always told me you dress for court). Most people were wearing t-shirts. One guy even had a skull with a pot leaf behind it tattoed on his NECK. He obviously never heard the old adage "never get a tattoo where a judge can see it."The simple fact is that there are millions of people across America who were raised in a family culture where going to court is just a part of life. It's not a rare occurence that is to be feared or at least respected. It's just something you have to do occasionally as the price of existing. When that is someone's attitude, and it's deeply ingrained, there's no hope for rehabilitation. I suppose that's why some call it the endless cycle.

Wonderful observations and you hit the nail on the head for sure.I too have noticed the exact same thing. I had a traffic ticket to go to court for' date=' and I was at the end of the dockett. I had to sit through an entire day of trials just to have mine thrown out of court.During my lengthy stay in the judicial system I too noticed the appathy of the lowlifes that came in and go their reduced sentances and walked out thinking they had actually WON SOMETHING???????The fashion sense of these people were also laghable. Yes I did see a woman in pyjamas hahahahahahahahaha!!! And the pants with the crotch down to the knees and the underwear showing.........get a life!I felt VERY out of place there in that courtroom..................................[/quote']That's EXACTLY what I mean. Groups of people over and over were happily shreeking, and yelling, and jumping up and down hugging eachother using vial language reacting as if....they "actually WON SOMETING??????".Do they realize that thier behaviour is not repectable walking out of the court room? Did they beat the system, and are mocking it?Some of the prospective jurors who were quietly waiting to be picked in the hallway when the room was too filled, looked nice, proffesional, pleasant. When the young creeps kept screaming, and cheering from INSIDE the courtroom, everyone looked shocked. What is with all the commotion?Time and time again, everyone who left the courtroom showed absolutely no respect for the court system, or anyone else. They just strutted around taunting everything like they had been wronged and won. Every one of them. They all looked like dirt. I never saw anyone wearing a suit or a tie leave this particular room. It was all one big joke as they seemed to snub thier noses at the court. Even cops had to go into the hallway to clear out the groups time and time again as they loudly stood in the hallway reliving thier victorys by cheering and taunting everyone. IN YOUR FACE!!!Looked to me everyone who left that particular room was not punished in any way shape or form.I can see how cops can become very frustrated. I can see someone who had a charge dropped leave quietly knowing they just dodged a bullet......but what is with the loud screaming and....LAUGHING????? Laughing indicates to me they felt they got away with something, and they think it's funny that the court did nothing.

That's right,they need to act professional,heck,the lawyers act like bums in this day and age!(No offence to any honest lawyers who visit this site,you guys are all right.)

I have a question for you if you have basic knowledge on computers' date=' so I need help.Nothing indicated to me that the battery was low, until the little battery light flashed and the screen went dark. Why was the battery low, I never drain it.I charged it originally when I got it a month ago. It is ALWAYS plugged in, and never used on battery. So why did my battery run out within an hour????Need help on this one.[/quote']Hey Coop,After you charged the battery, did you take out the battery and put it away, only to bring it back out so you can use it again? I sometimes do this to extend my battery lifetime (fewer charge/drain cycles, longer battery life when you actually need it). However, the battery stored away is never 100% after a month: it always drains away a little naturally, so it's always about 60-80%. If not, then the other posts give good advice: change your power/battery settings so that it maxes out your battery life. Try not to use anything power or screen intensive - limit your video watching, game playing, or any program that uses your CPU a lot. Or if you can, go for an extended battery for your laptop. These don't run cheap, so beware. But they usually extend you battery life to two times or more of the normal battery's life. In a related note, my school's Dell laptops use an extended battery. And these batteries have a button on the bottom that turns them on or off, so that they don't charge or drain and thereby lower the battery's lifetime when you turn them off. Pretty neat.

Hi all. Boring story, I've only had jury duty once in my whole life back in July '07. It was in Cambridge, MA and it was about 90 degrees outside and inside the A/C did not work so it was awful. I sat there for 6 hours sweating until they told us we could leave. :hot: :hot: :hot: Just fortunate that I wasn't picked for a case.

After reading & seeing myself how people dress in public nowdays.......I should be ashamed to wear my Miami Vice pastel shirts & white linen jacket???? ....NO Way, Pal !!!

Somebody in my family went on jury duty and they made him and others wait all afternoon,the kicker?They had no chairs or anything,the jurors had to sit on the floor!He wasn't even chosen,he was sent home!