ADs featuring Vice Stars

Ell.a

• Administrators

Hope a thread like this doesn't exist yet ...Thought it mighty be funny to collect all kind of ads featuring VICE stars and guest stars. Since they got a lot of attention back in the 80ies, the stars played their parts in several advertisements (print and TV)DJ in "Bavaria Beer":Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Have you guys seen the 1985 Pepsi Ad for Miami Vice? It's pretty good.
The full length' date=' though! :)[/quote']Nice find. Thanks for sharing ....:cheers:

I like this one- as DJ "nearly reprises his Sonny Crockett character" (this is arguable, of course) in this Orange Bowl promotional video for Fox. This was shown in the stadium and on TV prior to the start of the 2008 Orange Bowl.

Your right. It's most likely the closest we will ever come to having him play Sonny Crockett. At least he mentions Crockett, and uses the word "VICE". Liked the jacket and t shirt (kinda like the jayhawk shirt he wore in freefall), his gravelly voice, unshaven looks and quite frankly, ....he looked pretty good in that video! SONNY CROCKETT LIVES!

• Administrators

Here two screenshots from the Bavaria TV clip:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEDIT: Here's the

- found by The Talk.

• Administrators
Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith hosting the opening of Euro-Disney in 1992:Screenshot from the TV reportEingefügtes BildTwo promo Pictures:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators
Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith (?) in "Revlon":Eingefügtes BildI'm not sure whether this is really Melanie Griffith. The captions says "Melanie and Don Johnson ... ". I guess this is only an allusion to his ex-ex wife - she's a complete different woman.

• Administrators
PMT in "Trivial Pursuit - The 80ies Edition"Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSorry for the bad quality - but all I could get was an low resolution internet clip. :cry:By the way: the guy with the golden hat is PMT.Here's a link to a nice article about the 80ies edition ---> click!

post-92-1389296289632_thumb.jpg

• Administrators
I like this one- as DJ "nearly reprises his Sonny Crockett character" (this is arguable' date=' of course) in this Orange Bowl promotional video for Fox. [/quote']Great video clip ...Here's a screenshot ...Eingefügtes Bild