ADs featuring Vice Stars

Ell.a

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Wow' date=' pretty amazing (surprised Philip Michael Thomas isn't in any of the ads ...[/quote']PMT is ---> click!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Here's another TV ad featuring EJO. I watched it on TV yesterday - in a kind of "Top Ten TV Ads" show. ---> click! EJO got a special prize for the clip. Hardly surprising! His driving style is extraordinary! :funky:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

HA! That was a great ad!Too bad a real Caddy would fold like a pretzel in those conditions for real!so much for car insurance........................

• 9 months later...

Wow! I guess we have one more great collector here... :) Thanks for the find, Marylin. Does DJ really created this collection (at least the idea) or was he just a model or something? To your knowledge, I mean...

I have no clue, but to be honest I don't see Don Johnson as a fashion designer...All I know is that he takes his work seriously and that he visited the firm to get fully informed about the product.He never "just" do things, for example the Bavaria commercial. He didn't only played in it, he also produced and directed it. It was recorded in Beverly Hills with the original Miami Vice film crew.

post-934-1389296304136_thumb.jpg

He never "just" do things' date=' for example the Bavaria commercial. He didn't only played in it, he also produced and directed it. It was recorded in Beverly Hills with the original Miami Vice film crew.[/quote']Really? I've read that one day DJ called "Bavaria" brand owner and offered himself for an ad because he had liked their alcohol-free beer very much. (No guarantees, but it was some "serious" article about beer business, not "yellow press", so it can be true...) But never knew that he produced and directed it. :eek: Not bad, I must say... My most favourite part is when they show the girl behind his back, and then the voice behind the screen insists: "Without..." :D:thumbsup: