Full episode scripts.

James

Here's more episode scripts: Little Miss Dangerous
                                                    Out Where The Buses Don't Run
                                                    Payback
                                                    The Return Of Calderone (Pt1, Hit List and Pt2 Calderone's Demise, here titled Return Of Caldelone pt2!)
                                                    Lombard

Enjoy and stay safe, everybody! 

Miami Vice (215) - 12-05-85 t. 12-12-85, Military, Little Miss Dangerous, 53p, Scan (2nd Revised, Miami Draft).pdf Miami Vice (219) - 01-23-86 t. 01-27-86, Crais, Payback, 59p, Scan (Revised Draft).pdf Miami vice-Hit List.pdf Miami Vice-Out Where The Buses Don't Run.pdf Miami Vice-Lombard.pdf Miami Vice-Return Of Calderone Pt 2.pdf

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, UNIK said:

Does anyone have Freefall? Or anything else will be appreciated.

As far as I know there is no script of freefall aviable. At least not from script city. They have the most MV scripts, above 60.

Edited by Glades

1 hour ago, Glades said:

As far as I know there is no script of freefall aviable. At least not from script city. They have the most MV scripts, above 60.

Good to know Thankyou 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They differ in parts from what shown on TV.  I just read 'The hit list' script and Lou Rodriguez is going to make it past surgery and not die. I think this must be some early draft before Gregory Sierra quit MV and producer decided to cast EJO.

Edited by sdiegolo78

50 minutes ago, sdiegolo78 said:

They differ in parts from what shown on TV.  I just read 'The hit list' script and Lou Rodriguez is going to make it past surgery and not die. I think this must be some early draft before Gregory Sierra quit MV and producer decided to cast EJO.

Of course they do. They're draft scripts. Some are closer than others, but all are interesting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robbie C. said:

Of course they do. They're draft scripts. Some are closer than others, but all are interesting. 

Yes, they are. I enjoy reading them all to compare them to the final cut and play out in my head the scenes that didn't make it to film :).

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, UNIK said:

Someone, with some new, unposted scripts? Appreciate it in advance. 

Couldn't you also give once in a while instead of always wanting to get?

Edited by Glades

• 2 weeks later...

Give what? When all I have it's from this forum and other websites like Scriptcity won't send me not even a pdf after I pay for it? I tried to buy, it didn't worked. I wanted to share it with you folks too, but no luck. That's why I'm here, cause I'm a fan of the show and I love to read them. I can give you the teaser for Mother's Keeper, cause that's all I have that's not here posted. I would be interested in everything else that's not posted or in links from where I can get them. 

Miami Vice - Mother's Keeper Teaser, Unfilmed.pdf

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UNIK said:

Give what? When all I have it's from this forum and other websites like Scriptcity won't send me not even a pdf after I pay for it? I tried to buy, it didn't worked. I wanted to share it with you folks too, but no luck. That's why I'm here, cause I'm a fan of the show and I love to read them. I can give you the teaser for Mother's Keeper, cause that's all I have that's not here posted. I would be interested in everything else that's not posted or in links from where I can get them. 

Thank you for telling something about yourself. That  makes your posts much more understandable!

I wonder though what´s the reason you don´t get anything from scriptcity, I think beside of the pilot are all scripts here from scriptcity... There are other sources for MV scripts, but they have not as much scripts as scriptcity. And unfortunatly I can´t remember the sites.

I guess there were shipment problems of some sort or God knows what. I don't know. And that doesn't stop at MV scripts only, I tried to get my hand on some movies too, but no success. I'm an aspiring writer and I love the show. That's why I'm asking for scripts, so I can get inspired and manage to create the 80s with fidelity. I also wrote a script based on MV, so that's another reason to want them. I'm interested in any source and I'm trying to give back too. Hope some of you can help.

Glades, I noticed you have some other good scripts, if you'd like, I would love to trade some of mine for some of yours. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid I expressed myself in a misleading way. I'm not interested in getting anything back, I just think it's nice to know who is writing here on the forum and for what motivation.

I bought some scripts from scriptcity. I think I paid via paypal and then got the script via email. It was completely without any problems. I also bought a script from a feature film there. Just as smooth. Have you ever tried to talk to scriptcity? Did you order the scripts in printed form? Maybe email is easier?

Since you are looking for scripts in general, do you know these websites? There are a lot of of scripts for feature films for free:
https://imsdb.com/
https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/best-free-movie-scripts-online/

It would be nice to learn more about your previous script topics. Have you ever published anything?

My wish is to get MV scripts, cause that's why I'm on this forum. In regards of the buying process from scriptcity, i ordered them in pdf format, via email. There seemed to be problems with the shipment. It happened a few times already. In regards to the sites you showed me, I know all of them and I have a collection of over 2000 scripts, rarities included. And referring to my script topics, I'm only an aspiring writer in love with the 80s. I hope I made myself clear and I hope some of you, through your kindness would be willing to help me with some more scripts from our beloved series MV. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...