Vintage Lucky Strike pack! and my Season 3 look!

Detective_Crockett

• 3 weeks later...

Detective Crockett!  Lucky Strikes still come in that vintage pack here in the US!  At least the filterless kind do, like Crockett smoked!  That was the first brand I ever bought!  I've never seen that new pack you have... maybe those are only export versions?  Are they filtered?

Detective Crockett!  Lucky Strikes still come in that vintage pack here in the US!  At least the filterless kind do, like Crockett smoked!  That was the first brand I ever bought!  I've never seen that new pack you have... maybe those are only export versions?  Are they filtered?

Yes pal, they're filtered...the things I would do to get them vintage and unfiltered...I usually just snap off the filter but I feel like I'm wasting some of the cigarette.

Yes pal, they're filtered...the things I would do to get them vintage and unfiltered...I usually just snap off the filter but I feel like I'm wasting some of the cigarette.

Dang... come to the US and get some of the classics!  Remember when Crockett snaps the filter off the cigarette he gets from Jimmy in "Smuggler's Blues"?  lol

Dang... come to the US and get some of the classics!  Remember when Crockett snaps the filter off the cigarette he gets from Jimmy in "Smuggler's Blues"?  lol

Anytime I snap the filter off my cigarette, that's what I feel like  :)

• 6 years later...
On 3/17/2015 at 5:18 PM, Detective_Crockett said:

I'm not sure if most of you know, but sadly I am a smoker in real life...(have been for about 3 years, I'm what 19? and started at 16? :wuerg: ) and what do I smoke? Lucky Strike....

Who else smokes Lucky Strike? Sonny Crockett does, and he had a vintage pack like this....

post-4806-0-10869800-1426626878_thumb.jp

I ordered this online! it looks very vintage and something straight out of the old times...which is why I ordered it, and plus who doesn't love the old packs?

post-4806-0-77550600-1426626972_thumb.jp

A comparison of the old Lucky Strike and the packs we have today....

I think the old is much better  :cool:

Oh and also, here's a picture of me doing Crockett's Season 3 look, this blazer/cardigan could be worn whenever you want, it's very casual, it's also good if you ever want to pull off the Cuba Libre party look! (I did this at one of my lady friends 18th's) it could even pass for something out of Season 2! (apologies for the belt, that's a travesty amongst the Vice look. xD)

This picture was taken at such a terrible angle, so I apologize if it's not too clear.

post-4806-0-72156800-1426627060_thumb.jp

Detective_Crockett  :)

He smoked Lucky Strikes with no filters pal......lol.....