Larry Zito's CAFE CUBANO COFFEE

COOPER&BURNETT

But who's the other Gentleman?:confused:....Cause he sure looks A LOT like Papa Legba.:eek:

Sharp eye, Maria, in fact that's Papa Legba's papa! I don't know them but I've seen these photos posted a few times.

• 7 months later...

I STILL can't find Cafe Cubano here in California. :cry:What's the "DIEHL"?? ;):D

Саn't you find a recipe and make it youself? (It's just a question, I don't drink coffee, I'm a tea addict)

Саn't you find a recipe and make it youself? (It's just a question' date=' I don't drink coffee, I'm a tea addict)[/quote']I don't know how to make it. I can make coffee, but I don't know what the process is to make cafe cubano. I'd leave it to the professionals. I just want to drink it.

Great explanations.I think the closest I'll get at my local coffee houses will be expresso. I've had it before' date=' and BOY, is it STRONG![/quote'] nothing for weak mani love all kinds,like cafe au lait.cappuccino is my favourite the great thing is there are so many different tastes.

the great thing is there are so many different tastes.

Exactly, that's why I would have no way of knowing how to make soemthing I have never tried, or know what it tastes like.I want to drink the coffee that LARRY ZITO likes! :cry:

Exactly' date=' that's why I would have no way of knowing how to make soemthing I have never tried, or know what it tastes like.I want to drink the coffee that LARRY ZITO likes! :cry:[/quote']I just looked in some online stores over here in Germany and you can buy Coffee Cubano or Kubanischer Kaffee easily.For example:http://www.exklusiv-teeladen.de/products/Cafe-Cult-D-B-Gourmet-Kaffee/Caf-Cult-Lateinamerika/Kaffee-Cuba-Turquino.html Coop may i send you a pound of this one?!?;)But i don't think a normal guy like us would taste the difference...it's just an espresso with lots of sugar in it made of Cuban coffebeans!

I just looked in some online stores over here in Germany and you can buy Coffee Cubano or Kubanischer Kaffee easily.For example:http://www.exklusiv-teeladen.de/products/Cafe-Cult-D-B-Gourmet-Kaffee/Caf-Cult-Lateinamerika/Kaffee-Cuba-Turquino.html Coop may i send you a pound of this one?!?;)But i don't think a normal guy like us would taste the difference...it's just an espresso with lots of sugar in it made of Cuban coffebeans!
Thanks for the offer' date=' but I never accept things from members, I only give things, I never accept things. Perhaps your correct Chistian, maybe I wouldn't know the difference. I love coffee, but I just know if I like something or not, can't say I'm a coffee conosur. I just like coffee in general. I guess I just wanted to try what Larry Zito likes. I drink LOWENBRAU[u'] JUST because Crockett drank it! See what I'm saying? :thumbsup: Now I want to drink what Zito drinks just so I can live in that world.

I guess I just wanted to try what Larry Zito likes. I drink LOWENBRAU JUST because Crockett drank it! See what I'm saying? Now I want to drink what Zito drinks just so I can live in that world.

Yeah I got your point of view!He drank Löwenbräu,really?I must have missed that!Would have been interesting to send some Coffee over to the states!:) Why only give and why not accept sometimes too?If you accept a gift you offer the other one the opportunity to give and giving is a pretty good feeling!Off Topic:Man i was fighting to write some proper english.Hell it's kind of difficult!I hope you don't mind my bad grammar!:)

Yeah I got your point of view!He drank Löwenbräu' date='really?I must have missed that!Would have been interesting to send some Coffee over to the states!:) Why only give and why not accept sometimes too?If you accept a gift you offer the other one the opportunity to give and that's a pretty good feeling!Off Topic:Man i was fighting to write some propper english.Hell it's kind of difficult!I hope you don't mind my bad grammar!:)[/quote']First, your English is MUCH better than my German. :):clap:Second, I don't accept things because I'm a very fortunate man, and I don't wish to feel I owe anyone, anything. Also, I'm a private person. If someone wishes to share something on the internet with me, like information, or web addresses, or tips on things, I GLADDLY accept that!Crockett drinks Lowenbrau all the time! Next time you see him drink beer, look at the label. We even have threads here based on this (Yeah, I think I started the thread. I'm the thread starter KING of this website. Don't think anyone has ever started more threads than me.)http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1556-LOWENBRAU-SPONSOR-TO-MIAMI-VICE&highlight=lowenbrau+sponsor

First' date=' your English is MUCH better than my German. :):clap:[/quote']But we have english as a school subject - and americans usually don't have german language in school, so it's no surprise my HAS to be better!:p I am impressed you write and understand german at all!:daumenrauf:
I don't wish to feel I owe anyone' date=' anything.[/quote']Yes of course i understand that very well Coop.
I'm the thread starter KING of this website.
:DLOL!Man do you know the english translation for the german word "Angeber":):):)I did not realized that Löwenbräu-thing... Ain't it just a small brewery from Munich?!? And you can get it in the states?!?Monday i will buy some of it!Got too sleep now it's about 5:30 am... Take care Coop!

Thanks!.....then I saw this on the website."Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." :cry:Oh well, Perhaps I'll try it later.Wish I could find a place around here that served it.