DJ's humiliating interview

Tony D.

"That was uncool...major uncool" to what they did to DJ. It started off a little humorous/silly but they went too far being rude and untasteful. Sorry to say but DJ got PUNK'D but he handled it well. I was hoping DJ would go "Sonny Crocket with a Bren-Ten" on this jerk at the end.

• Haha 1

Ok. I finally watched this once I got home from work. I gotta say, it's pretty damn funny. I did not like them slapping him or throwing water on him but the whole thing is hilarious. I watched it with my wife and we were both pissing our pants laughing. I think it's a language barrier thing. My wife speaks fluent Italian and me, not that fluently but enough to understand most of it and parts I didn't, she translated. I liked when they started singing In The Air Tonight, great part. I also liked it when the guy lowered his chair and also when he started waving...lol My wife kept making me rewind it. What made it "bad" was because they invaded his personal space but it was all supposed to be a joke. And DJ was stand up for just walking away. What do you think Tom Cruise would've done? hahaha

In the words of Edmund Blackadder, it was as funny as getting an arrow through the neck and then finding out there's a gas bill tied to it

Not funny is right. Anyone have the contact info for the network running the program? I for one would love to express my opinions to the jackasses who run the programming.

Not funny is right. Anyone have the contact info for the network running the program? I for one would love to express my opinions to the jackasses who run the programming.

So would I. In English, and perfectly-translated Google Italian. :evil:Let's give 'em a piece of our minds!

So I guess nobody here likes Candid Camera? They did this crap all the time. That show Punk'd they do it too. Well anyway, if it's not your cup of tea that's fine. Everyone has their own opinions. I still think it's funny.:rauchen:

So I guess nobody here likes Candid Camera? They did this crap all the time. That show Punk'd they do it too. Well anyway' date=' if it's not your cup of tea that's fine. Everyone has their own opinions. I still think it's funny.:rauchen:[/quote']Candid Camera and Punked were never mean-spirited. If you don't know the difference, I can't help you.

Miami Vice Pal........I love your avatar also & picture DJ unleashing that fist on the show's host!I feel DJ acted wisely when he grabbed his coat & walked out. Candid Camera never slapped or threw water on anyone especially a celebrity.DJ endured the poking fun at Miami Vice & "In the Air Tonight" but he obviously made it clear to the guy that he went too far when he crossed the line & slapped him in the face.I sent the clip to a friend who I worked with at Lucent. He's Italian & goes back to Italy every summer. He said those Italian comedians were, "sickiiiieeeesss!"

To clear something up, when I mentioned before about Candid Camera and punk'd, I was referring to the practical jokes on celebs and not specifically the face slapping. My 2nd post I said I did not like them slapping him or the water throwing. All the other stuff was funny. Yes they took it too far by doing that and I bet if those 2 elements were not part of this, some of you might feel differently. They should've told DJ as soon as he was getting up to leave it was a joke. I guess I have a different sense of humor than most people. Did anyone other than myself find it at all funny? (again, I think it was funny MINUS the face slapping and water throwing)

I will agree that it was a bit amusing, when it wasn't mean spirited and was light-hearted, like a Candid Camera or a Punk'd.But when he started attacking him and kissing him, was when it dissolved.

I will agree that it was a bit amusing' date=' when it wasn't mean spirited and was light-hearted, like a Candid Camera or a Punk'd.But when he started attacking him and kissing him, was when it dissolved.[/quote']Sorry, but the whole thing was mean-spirited. When you set out with the goal to humiliate and provoke a fist fight, that is mean-spirited and crosses over many lines (too many to list). This guy is at risk of being put in the hospital, or 6-feet under. Eventually, there will be someone who will go payback-time on this guy, and then there will be cries of "why didn't someone try to stop him when he tried to humiliate that mafia boss".

Utter Disrespect and humilation!When I seen this I couldnt believe my own eyes!..I cant translate much of whats being said but from what I got from the video is that, this is an Italian program thats to the extent of a "Punk'd" in the US ...They have Don on the show as a guest and what goes on from the middle to the ending..it total ridiculous and just going way over board to the point of not being funny..Makes you wonder how people can be so cruel and disrespectful..and Im still not sure of why Don didn't retaliate because 9/10 times more people would if they were being treated like this ..a must watch! you all will be shocked of how Don is being treated.I hope Don pressed charges or they at least apologized and compensated him accordingly for ill treating him.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsCp1uP6rAw

No no I wouldn't call this humiliating.It would be humiliating if Don did something outrageous or humiliating for him - for instance - got up and walked off, or curse him out or something like that.But Don just kept smiling at him because he knew what was going on. I actually admire his patience.I would smacked this Italian guy right upside the head. I feel bad I don't understand him though, and I live next to Italy :DPretty pathetic attempt of comedy I would say.

This Italian "show" (if show is even the right word !:evil:) is so terrible and dull - there´s nothing what´s more cruel !!:evil::evil:I completely understand Donnie, how he react - completely correct !!I thought, he will beat this **** guys - I would beat them !I wouldn´t wonder if Donnie won´t come to Europe again.

• Administrators

Sorry for the confusion folks, I merged the two topics together.The one that was in the general section has been merged into this one.