VICE GETS KEYS TO THE CITY!! (PHOTOS!)

COOPER&BURNETT

The picture with poster and the fan really helps cement how hot the show was and how much mania there was around pmt & djI sometime forget. You would not see that for today s tv shows.Thx for sharing coop! I really enjoy your work as a mv historian!ThxJ.

It's incredible to see the fans and the mania in another city! Same response when they filmed in New York, depite not having access to the stars. However, this was MIAMI VICE DAY, and was a day when the stars were welcomed by a city, and honored, and the fans got autographs...unusual considering it was in Chicago, but neat just the same.Thanks for your very kind reply! :daumenrauf:

You always say the nicest things. =):daumenrauf:

I say it because you deserve it. I´m always surprised when seeing how many things about Miami Vice you´ve stored. I had never expected that someone kept all those things over such a long time.

I say it because you deserve it. I´m always surprised when seeing how many things about Miami Vice you´ve stored. I had never expected that someone kept all those things over such a long time.

Sometime later, I may post my rarest of MIAMI VICE photos that I haven't yet posted. I may, or may not. I want to find a way to present them that keeps them rare, and not copied. I have an idea how to do it, just haven't done it yet.I may just keep them to put them on exclusive mugs, shirts etc. for myself.I dunno.

Eingefügtes BildJohn's not missing, he was there. He's on the far left with his beard behind PMT's brother/bodyguard. :daumenrauf:

Eingefügtes BildJohn's not missing' date=' he was there. He's on the far left with his beard behind PMT's brother/bodyguard. :daumenrauf:[/quote'] Okay thanks, now I see him.

• 1 year later...

Here's another one that I've included.Eingefügtes BildSome day, I'd like to see the whole thing on video, as it was filmed on video on that day.

Here's another one that I've included.Eingefügtes BildSome day' date=' I'd like to see the whole thing on video, as it was filmed on video on that day.[/quote']That would be excellent, to see it on video or DVD.You don't know if it was filmed by TV Station or personal?

That would be excellent' date=' to see it on video or DVD.You don't know if it was filmed by TV Station or personal?[/quote']Yes, it was filmed!

Those are awesome rare photos Coop!:clap:you are the best:thumbsup:

Thanks! However, from my perspective, you, and the other members are the best! :thumbsup:

Nice photos.At first, I too thought that Diehl was not present in this event, but there he was! :DThis was from 1985, I think.When VICE was at the top.Heck, VICE is always at the top! :thumbsup::):cool:

Nice photos.At first' date=' I too thought that Diehl was not present in this event, but there he was! :DThis was from 1985, I think.When VICE was at the top.Heck, VICE is always at the top! :thumbsup::):cool:[/quote']Yep! It was during season 2.

Here's another one I included.Eingefügtes Bild

I cann't help but noticing. Is that man on the right of the picture sticking his tongue out?Or does he just have a big lower lip?

I cann't help but noticing. Is that man on the right of the picture sticking his tongue out?Or does he just have a big lower lip?

You know, I blew up the photo and looked at it again. I still can't tell! Either he is sticking his tongue out for a brief moment captured on film, or perhaps it's just his teeth?I think it's his tongue.

You know' date=' I blew up the photo and looked at it again. I still can't tell! Either he is sticking his tongue out for a brief moment captured on film, or perhaps it's just his teeth?I think it's his tongue.[/quote']Either way he looks fascinated with the person taking the picture.;)Maybe he thinks they have ulterior motives:evil:

• 5 months later...
Sometime later' date=' I may post my rarest of MIAMI VICE photos that I haven't yet posted. I may, or may not. I want to find a way to present them that keeps them rare, and not copied. I have an idea how to do it, just haven't done it yet.I may just keep them to put them on exclusive mugs, shirts etc. for myself.I dunno.[/quote']OR!!!!you could start up a little side business like IZZY and sell us your exclusive mugs+t-shirts that we cant find anywhere else!

OR!!!!you could start up a little side business like IZZY and sell us your exclusive mugs+t-shirts that we cant find anywhere else!

Choo need organization to run a business this big maing, Choo gut chore Ronald Reagan, Choo gut chore Lee Iacocca, Choo gut your Geraldo Rivera, and that's how you stay on top. That's how you get the job done, organization Maing. Choo need a solid marketing approach. Comfort, style, luxury, and at prices Choo can afford. ;):)