Happy New Year!

James

• Administrators

2016 already... Where did the time go? The last 4 years have really flown by for me, seems like only last month we were welcoming 2015.

I guess time flies when you're watching Miami Vice.  :cool: 

Happy New Year all and stay safe! It's already 2016 here in Australia. 

• Like 3

Happy New 1986!...oh...I mean Happy New 2016 my friends and as I may say my Vice family!so piece and happiness to your hears brothers and sisters!  :cool:

Edited by Victor
  • Like 2

Happy New Year, 1986!!!...err 2016!!!  According to TV Guide, the next Miami Vice Episode to air in called "Definitely Miami" with Ted Nugent, sounds like a great episode!  

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/miami-vice/episode-13-season-2/definitely-miami/100296/

All kidding aside, hope everyone has a great 2016!

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Happy New Year, 1986!!!...err 2016!!!  According to TV Guide, the next Miami Vice Episode to air in called "Definitely Miami" with Ted Nugent, sounds like a great episode!  

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/miami-vice/episode-13-season-2/definitely-miami/100296/

All kidding aside, hope everyone has a great 2016!

Awesome! There's no better episode to start the year off.  :thumbsup:

Happy new year to all of you!

Unbelievable that already 30 years have passed since they started to film Florence Italy, the first episode of 1986 (principal photography started on 8 January)!

Hello my Vice family.  Just got back home from a nice evening with my wife.  I worn my After Six Miami Vice vintage tux. I think we look good.  We were one of only a few couples to actually dress up.  

post-572-0-47178600-1451648357_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

Happy New Year to my Vice family!  Looking forward to another great year on this site!

Good for you, Vicefan7777.......you & your wife look like everyone should on New Year's Eve.

Long live the Sonny Crockett, class !

Happy New Year y'all! Although...it's too early to celebrate for us Vicers out there. The Vicer's Year starts on September 16, the day of the genesis of our universe, back in 1984, the beginning of our 'common era'... :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...