Happy New Year!

James

• Administrators

Made this thread in 2016, now it's 2019. Happy New Year all! :fireworks:

I remember celebrating the 30th anniversary of the first episode on this forum, and soon this year we will be celebrating the airing of Freefall. That's how quick the series came and went. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy new year, pals! :dance:

Slowly but steady most of us are getting closer to 2019's Henley- and Blazer season and the MV reboot is just around the corner! Cheers! 

25cd6e9e2719dd537071e82d058ff69b--s-style-s-party.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Slowly but steady most of us are getting closer to 2019's Henley- and Blazer season and the MV reboot is just around the corner! Cheers! 

25cd6e9e2719dd537071e82d058ff69b--s-style-s-party.jpg

Funny you mention that. Whilst going Christmas shopping a week and a half ago I noticed that that sort of clothing was coming back. I seen a lot of linen blazers and white ones too! You know, I feel like the time for a reboot in 2019 is more right than it was in 2006. In 2006 the style went away, fashion, music, etc. But now the style is coming back. If Michael Mann made his movie now rather than 2006, I think would turn out a lot differently.

6 minutes ago, James said:

Funny you mention that. Whilst going Christmas shopping a week and a half ago I noticed that that sort of clothing was coming back. I seen a lot of linen blazers and white ones too! You know, I feel like the time for a reboot in 2019 is more right than it was in 2006. In 2006 the style went away, fashion, music, etc. But now the style is coming back. If Michael Mann made his movie now rather than 2006, I think would turn out a lot differently.

Great James and a great photo. :cheers:

• Like 1

Fireworks over Downtown Miami and the Port of Miami bridge, Bayside and Chopin Plaza. Happy New Year!:xmas::cheers:=):balloon::fireworks:

D87AE97D-ABE9-47C4-A5AD-D270A7C3A221.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, James said:

I happily agree! Gifted myself for Christmas with some Crockett-style clothes and I found quite a lot of pastels to choose from, also on mainstream online shops. And it's not even time for spring collection yet. :)