Antenna TV

AzVice

I was finally able to connect to this video.........It's a blast!

Saundra does look beautiful, but what was so funny was the story about her little dog and the things Johnny Carson said.

When she said the dog was on tranquillizers, Carson quipped : "a little zip in his milk bone."  Cracked me up! LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

I was finally able to connect to this video.........It's a blast!

Saundra does look beautiful, but what was so funny was the story about her little dog and the things Johnny Carson said.

When she said the dog was on tranquillizers, Carson quipped : "a little zip in his milk bone."  Cracked me up! LOL

Yes very funny Tony ! Throughly enjoyable:fireworks::fireworks:

I chose to include all of the guests in the clip and actually watched the whole thing. :) 

I think this is Saundra's first interview in a talk show, (if I'm not mistaken) and she seemed somewhat nervous, but so what, I know, I would be too. 

The YouTube clip could have been "hidden", but I wanted it to be a public video. And I was sure it wouldn't be removed on dailymotion, so I put on there instead.

16 minutes ago, summer84 said:

I chose to include all of the guests in the clip and actually watched the whole thing. :) 

So glad you did! Otherwise I wouldn't have know that was Bob Newhart very quickly answering with, "his name" off camera. Very funny!

Edited by nofretz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nofretz said:

So glad you did! Otherwise I wouldn't have know that was Bob Newhart very quickly answering with, "his name" off camera. Very funny!

I too found the Bob Newhart stuff funny and also the Teresa Ganzel part, even though she was unknown to me.

It was my pleasure! :cheers:

• Like 2

I"m trying to watch but every time Bob and Johnny get off a few seconds of dialog, the screen freezes while the video is ?buffering/waiting for ads?  How can I watch the whole thing?

4 hours ago, vicegirl85 said:

I"m trying to watch but every time Bob and Johnny get off a few seconds of dialog, the screen freezes while the video is ?buffering/waiting for ads?  How can I watch the whole thing?

Might be heavy traffic on the internet.  I would try again at an odd hour.  If you have had this problem with other videos at different sites, it could be a number of things.

• Administrators

It could be a bad internet connection. Either slow speed or high latency. 

8 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Might be heavy traffic on the internet.  I would try again at an odd hour.  If you have had this problem with other videos at different sites, it could be a number of things.

Yes it was okay when I viewed Jim :D:):dance2::fireworks:

It kept freezing when I was watching but it finally went through the whole video. I'd like to find it on youtube.

4 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

It kept freezing when I was watching but it finally went through the whole video. I'd like to find it on youtube.

That's good Tony - glad you got to see it !!:):dance2::D:fireworks::balloon:

• Like 1

Thanks Matt.......it was really good. Saundra's story about her dog was really entertaining & funny. I wonder if she ever went back on Johnny Carson with her dog?

7 hours ago, Tony D. said:

It's on YouTube now. Someone was very nice to put it up, so it's out there now. After what happened with the last YouTube link, I'll let someone else post it. And I had no trouble with watching it on dailymotion. Although the screen can freeze, I have experienced with other clips, but I think it has something to do with the site.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Just watched it on Youtube :)  Enjoyed very much!  99% sure I watched when originally broadcast as well. She did seem a bit nervous but as you said, who wouldn't be?  The story about the dog was very funny--although sometimes I wished Johnny would just let her talk :) 

Tried the Dailymotion link again because I was always a Bob Newhart fan, but still had the problem with it freezing up every few seconds for 5 times as long as the clip would play.  I think Dailymotion just has so many ads and/or popups my computer just can't do it very well.

I *think* Saundra was on the Tonight Show again during the MV run but can't recall if she brought her dog.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GinaFan said:

She has been a guest 5 or 6 times. Johnny must have liked her very much. :):cool:

I can't imagine why :p

i noticed a few tweets about the episode on twitter. On  a side note , scrolling through the hashtags... #miamivice  on twitter there are so many tweets from people about miami vice, just in the past week !

Edited by AzVice

14 minutes ago, AzVice said:

there are so many tweets from people about miami vice, just in the past week !

I need to check this out. Thanks for the heads up!