Antenna TV

AzVice

• Administrators

I reuploaded it on YouTube a few days ago, forgot to post the link :)  

It's not the full show, I just uploaded the important part, the main interview. Didn't want to increase the risk of having it pulled.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, James said:

I reuploaded it on YouTube a few days ago, forgot to post the link :)  

It's not the full show, I just uploaded the important part, the main interview. Didn't want to increase the risk of having it pulled.

So you were that nice someone, who put it up. I'm saying that, like I didn't know. ;)

It's great to have the video accessible on YouTube as well, as that's where most people look to.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, summer84 said:

So you were that nice someone, who put it up. I'm saying that, like I didn't know. ;)

It's great to have the video accessible on YouTube as well, as that's where most people look to.

Much better , thankyou 

Great vid:D

• Administrators
17 hours ago, summer84 said:

Haha yeah. I kind of want to have a Miami Vice YouTube channel, for clips and things like this. I thought it'll be a great addition to the channel. :p 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

hey I was looking at the upcoming episodes of Carson reruns on Antenna tv and on Tuesday they have PMT, and Wednesday is 9/25/87 and Don Johnson is on !

I'm getting my cable switched Tuesday and I don't know if i'll have tha:(t channel anymore

• Like 1

I would have loved to have seen the interview. Don't know how many times PMT was on the show, but I know there is one clip on Youtube.

What did Don talk about?

Thanks for sharing.

1 minute ago, summer84 said:

I would have loved to have seen the interview. Don't know how many times PMT was on the show, but I know there is one clip on Youtube.

What did Don talk about?

Thanks for sharing.

Great early Season 4 look ! He didn't wear that tee on the show but similar in early Season 4

I too would love to see this video and see what DJ talks about ?!:D

• Like 1

the shirt looked like one he wore in season 4. he was wearing a dark blue double breasted suit.

His appearance was sort of a surprise. they didn't know till the last minute he was going to be in L.A. he had gone to a charity event in PA and called Bob Hope for jokes and he did 3, but said the audience in philly didn't like them. Johnny asked about the tabloids and his love life and Don said he had no time for women , which johnny didn't believe.He said are you going to marry your ex wife (Melanie) to which Don said no he was marrying johnny's, which got johnny all excited because he wouldn't have to pay alimony anymore . Then Johnny asked about his changing look on the show. Don said the look became such a big thing that if he wore jeans on the street people couldn't believe he was dressed different than the show. He said he changed his hair and clothes to maintain the integrity of the character. I didn't totally understand the answer, but I guessed he was saying he didn't want the look to become stereotyped . (which it did anyway)

also that was the premiere night for season 4, but they showed a clip from Child's Play with Sonny in Castillo's office. Johnny said Don was a great actor.

Edited by AzVice
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, AzVice said:

the shirt looked like one he wore in season 4. he was wearing a dark blue double breasted suit.

His appearance was sort of a surprise. they didn't know till the last minute he was going to be in L.A. he had gone to a charity event in PA and called Bob Hope for jokes and he did 3, but said the audience in philly didn't like them. Johnny asked about the tabloids and his love life and Don said he had no time for women , which johnny didn't believe.He said are you going to marry your ex wife (Melanie) to which Don said no he was marrying johnny's, which got johnny all excited because he wouldn't have to pay alimony anymore . Then Johnny asked about his changing look on the show. Don said the look became such a big thing that if he wore jeans on the street people couldn't believe he was dressed different than the show. He said he changed his hair and clothes to maintain the integrity of the character. I didn't totally understand the answer, but I guessed he was saying he didn't want the look to become stereotyped . (which it did anyway)

also that was the premiere night for season 4, but they showed a clip from Child's Play with Sonny in Castillo's office. Johnny said Don was a great actor.

Thankyou - great info 

Yes makes sense about his hair and clothes from Season 3-5 to evolve the character so Crockett and the show wouldn't be so stereotyped:D

• 2 months later...