"VICE" HOMES IN MY AREA (PHOTOS)

COOPER&BURNETT

Hey Pandina' date=' The white house with the blue roof is the one I wanted .....but I could settle for the one with the triangular roofs! :thumbsup: 2 past the blue roof![/quote']Hey Tony, that house is awesome but I leave it to you because C&B has provided a new one for me!
I have a couple of homes here with pinkish or mauve colored roof too!I'm not kidding.
Pink roof? So girlish!I want it, I want it, you hear me C&B??? I WANT IT!!!!I could be the Paris Hilton of panda species ;)

I had no idea that tile or ceramic (I have no idea what they are made of ) roofs came in COLORS! Blue? pink? I wonder what other colors they make.

Well, then you will flip over this one, Pandina. They matched the pink roof tiles with pink pavers on the driveway. It looks pretty cool actually. Of course, a guy could not live there, as there would be an assumption of leading an "alternate life style". Eingefügtes Bild

Pretty cool. However, being I love pastels because of MIAMI VICE, I'd live there and take my chances on what others might say about me. I may be one of the few who could get away with it with people knowing I'm straight. :) Seriously, I wonder if more roof colors exist that we are unaware of?

Well' date=' then you will flip over this one, Pandina. They matched the pink roof tiles with pink pavers on the driveway. It looks pretty cool actually. Of course, a guy could not live there, as there would be an assumption of leading an "alternate life style". [/quote']WOW, thanks Richie!!! I don't know the meaning of "flip over" but this house is FABULOUS!!!!! I agree a guy could not live there, but I'm a "young woman" and I CAN!YES I CAN! (Where have I heard this before? Don't remember...)But what if I the tiles are available also in red? The roof then would match my dress and it'd be sooooo stylish.C&B, you'd look cool with your MV style also in a... in a....*Pandina looks up in the dictionary*hovel!

With enough money, anything you TRULY want is not impossible.Visit AMERICA! We need styish Italians such as yourself. It makes us look good.I LOVE ITALY AND ITALIANS!!!!!

Stylish Italians like me? Oh, thank youuuuuu! *Pandina blushes*I'd love to go back to America, there are so many places I still have to see, #1 on the list is of course Miami.

Style and Italians go hand in hand.Pizza here is conceptually the same, but American Pizza is totally different in the way we do it, and how it tastes. Next time your in the States, try an AMERICAN Pizza. You may be pleasantly supprised!I'll be the guy in the corner wearing a blue blazer and wayfarers eating a pizza. Make sure to introduce yourself!

As Italian I should eat only the great pizza we make here, but I publicly declare to this prestigious forum that I ADORE Pizza Hut's Super Supreme!You'll be the guy in the corner... which one out of the 5,000?

As Italian I should eat only the great pizza we make here' date=' but I publicly declare to this prestigious forum that I ADORE Pizza Hut's Super Supreme!You'll be the guy in the corner... which one out of the 5,000?[/quote']The one wearing a blue blazer, and Italian made wayfarers. .....and no socks. :)There's nothing wrong with liking AMERICAN pizza. We do Pizza quite well actually. Just think of all the other Pizza places here in America that have Pizza that you haven't even tried yet! Some are INCREDIBLE. It depends where you go.

Just think of all the other Pizza places here in America that have Pizza that you haven't even tried yet! Some are INCREDIBLE. It depends where you go.

New York style thin crust pizza from lots of "pizza place down the street" just about anywhere in Brooklyn. Now that's living.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Tony' date=' that house is awesome but I leave it to you because C&B has provided a new one for me! Pink roof? So girlish!I want it, I want it, you hear me C&B??? I WANT IT!!!!I could be the Paris Hilton of panda species ;)[/quote']Well, I just went over and took a photo of the mauve / pink roofed house, and then bought a small sample bottle of JACK DANIELS to try due to timm525's Crockett's drinks thread.The color of the roof really didn't show up very well, as the sun was low at 5 pm, and colors don't look right in the evening sometimes. It almost looks brown in this light, but it's not. It's Mauve/pink. It looks better in the morning, or around noon.But here it is.Eingefügtes Bild

Hey C&B the house looks even better than I expected. Thanks for the pic!

How many times have I told you not to take pics of my house! :D

I beg your pardon?Is this house yours?I don't think so. ;)

I can picture you (not that I know what you look like) in that pink home. It is very nice. I've never seen a pink or mauve roof before.

• 1 month later...