Songs that should've played on VICE

MTVcops

22 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Amazing. Post of the week for me. :fireworks::clap:

Thank's very much :)

When I watch this music video I can't help but think of Calderone. Maybe the pilot :cheers:

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

Since Life's What You Make It by Talk Talk was mentioned early on this thread long ago, I'd pick Black Celebration by Depeche Mode for a S3 opening sequence or chase. Then again Mirror Man by Talk Talk would of really fitted into some S1 episode.

Edited by BretuL
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

One of my Favorite!

Yes! This and A-ha’s “Take on Me” are my two most essential 80s radio pop songs. 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 2:08 AM, Dadrian said:

Yes! This and A-ha’s “Take on Me” are my two most essential 80s radio pop songs. 

Both great songs - Dadrian did you hear a-Ha’s 2017 unplugged version? :cheers::hippie::xmas:

Edited by Matt5

On 12/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, RedDragon86 said:

This has the early season 1 vibe to it.

I'd just like my first post here to be my complimenting you on how perfectly first season this is. This nails its vibe. My issue is coming up with a song that isn't in the series already. The show has hundreds of songs throughout all five seasons. A lot of stuff that at the time was relatively obscure, too (probably because it was cheaper to license). 

Edited by zidders
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zidders said:

I'd just like my first post here to be my complimenting you on how perfectly first season this is. This nails its vibe perfectly. 

Thank you :)

30 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

A Billy Idol masterpiece would fit any driving scene!

Excellent! :clap: Steve Stevens is one heck of a guitarist. His work on Top Gun anthem is particularly legendary. :radio:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Excellent! :clap: Steve Stevens is one heck of a guitarist. His work on Top Gun anthem is particularly legendary. :radio:

Yes he is!  I've been a guitar player for over twenty years and have still never been able to play the intro to "Rebel Yell".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Yes he is!  I've been a guitar player for over twenty years and have still never been able to play the intro to "Rebel Yell".

Steve Stevens, Jake E. Lee...I could go on. They're both guys no one can really duplicate, and that's the mark of a really gifted artist.

6 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

Steve Stevens, Jake E. Lee...I could go on. They're both guys no one can really duplicate, and that's the mark of a really gifted artist.

Great players.:rauchen::cheers::funky:

Since the team members are always involved with someone close to the case, I was thinking Steve Perry's "Foolish Heart" could've fit any of their situations.

Edited by JoJo Jackson
Add video
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

A Billy Idol masterpiece would fit any driving scene!

I've always thought "Catch My Fall" by Idol would have worked well, too.