Jan Hammer Secret Admirer Finale

Marco Falcone

9 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

This is Rick? I’m seriously impressed! Sounds awesome!

I'm impressed too!

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Found out that this track was used in the NASA VHS tape that uses Hammer scores from MIami Vice and surprisingly one singular track from the Secret Admirer (this one). Decided to rip it, cause why not? Probably the one and only non-Vice track I'll do on the channel.

Edited by Sheisenburg
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sheisenburg said:

Found out that this track was used in the NASA VHS tape that uses Hammer scores from MIami Vice and surprisingly one singular track from the Secret Admirer (this one). Decided to rip it, cause why not? Probably the one and only non-Vice track I'll do on the channel.

I’ve said before that I think this one is more Miami Vice than many of the ones actually on the show! :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I’ve said before that I think this one is more Miami Vice than many of the ones actually on the show! :) 

If I didn't know where this track was from and someone told me this was a "cut song" from the show, I would absolutely believe them. Secret Admirer is chalk full of familiar tracks from the show, and even features some "early" versions of tracks yet to be featured (i.e the scene where this guy is looking for Debbie set out to a very early rendition of "The Good Collar"). 

I tried ripping directly from the movie itself, but the copy I have is only stereo and even when I removed the vocals, the sound effects are still there and it honestly sounds off. It isn't the same as Vice since they were in 5.1 surround sound.

• Like 1