New Miami Vice fashion store

BunMVO

• Administrators

I think you should add stuff like this. Deconstructed linen blazer, thin material like a shirt which is similar to what Crockett wore. Very hard to find stuff like this these days, if you put it all in one place and made it easy for people, it might help. (I can send you a link to this if you want xD)

848d75581b.jpg

The black one reminds me of season 3.

Italy-brand-linen-jacket-men-autumn-long

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James said:

I think you should add stuff like this. Deconstructed linen blazer, thin material like a shirt which is similar to what Crockett wore. Very hard to find stuff like this these days, if you put it all in one place and made it easy for people, it might help. (I can send you a link to this if you want xD)

848d75581b.jpg

Yeah, would you mind linking me there? :D

On 6/7/2018 at 12:03 AM, pmconroy said:

Good point. I just have to finish up changing the whole thing first.

Interested to know how you get on pmconroy:done:

I like this idea of Vice clothes but you’d all love what I have for sure! I rock a watered down Vice look everyday.  So many Henley’s of all pastel colors, most of my long sleeve button up shirts are of similar color, dress pants & various styles of shoes. I just picked up another pair of black shoes at the Bayside Marketplace in Miami a few weeks ago. They had white & black. I thought the white to be too much for me so I went w/ the black pair. Today it’s light gray dress pants, gray leather Cole Haan slip on shoes & pastel yellow long sleeve button up. My twist is I also have both arms sleeved w/ tattoos. 

I’llbe keeping an eye on this & will you luck w/ your selling!

BE0DCE8C-7E3D-44A1-B325-8BAB12D6D3EB.jpeg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

I like this idea of Vice clothes but you’d all love what I have for sure! I rock a watered down Vice look everyday.  So many Henley’s of all pastel colors, most of my long sleeve button up shirts are of similar color, dress pants & various styles of shoes. I just picked up another pair of black shoes at the Bayside Marketplace in Miami a few weeks ago. They had white & black. I thought the white to be too much for me so I went w/ the black pair. Today it’s light gray dress pants, gray leather Cole Haan slip on shoes & pastel yellow long sleeve button up. My twist is I also have both arms sleeved w/ tattoos. 

I’llbe keeping an eye on this & will you luck w/ your selling!

BE0DCE8C-7E3D-44A1-B325-8BAB12D6D3EB.jpeg

Look great Jay!

• Thanks 1

These are the shoes I picked up at Bayside Marketplace in Miami a few weeks back & currently on my feet today. Perfect for my watered down Vice look. Size 11. They also had these in white.

5C69211D-B105-4B6A-85F2-6D757F0128F4.jpeg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

These are the shoes I picked up at Bayside Marketplace in Miami a few weeks back & currently on my feet today. Perfect for my watered down Vice look. Size 11. They also had these in white.

Great detail.:)

• Thanks 1

Not bad for $20! They are perforated and allow feet to breath, a somewhat stretchy material & now wishing I got the white ones as well lol. Dammit!

On 6/13/2018 at 4:42 AM, Matt5 said:

Look great Jay!

Really nice. That sockless look is just excellent. Take the dip and wear the full-on look if you want! I get nothing but compliments.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ZAQ 178 said:

Some days I rock a stronger Vice look than others. When the white & pastel Henley’s come out there’s no hiding it! Lol

Haha yeah! I wear the full-on look every day and I have someone tell me I look like Don Johnson or I remind them of Miami Vice almost every day. It makes me happy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pmconroy said:

Haha yeah! I wear the full-on look every day and I have someone tell me I look like Don Johnson or I remind them of Miami Vice almost every day. It makes me happy.

Great to know - your pics look great!:hippie:

• 2 months later...

Just thought I should update - I no longer have this. Didn’t work out unfortunately. Turns out there isn’t a great demand for this kind of thing, and when people want these items they’ll just google them and buy them for the cheapest price. No blame, I do the same thing. At least I tried! I’ll have to find another business to do which will be profitable. Thanks for the interest to everyone who has expressed it.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 4:56 AM, James said:

848d75581b.jpg

Real nice items!

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2018 at 12:10 PM, ZAQ 178 said:

What brand are these? They're nice!

• 4 weeks later...