Who’s your favourite baddie?

chum981

• Administrators

Here is a sleaze nomination that has yet to be mentioned, Stuart Orr Whitley from Asian Cut. I thought he was such a jerk the way he was always prying about and tried to take pictures in the dead girl's apartment. Glad he got killed off!

One of the symptoms of MV's decline in S4 & S5 were the villains. The Seinfeld-puffy-shirt clown in "Jack of All Trades", El Gato, Ross in "Miami Squeeze" - these were comic characters in non-comedic episodes. Had they dared put those villains in the first half of S1, the show might have been cancelled before it got a chance to take off.

• 1 year later...

Charlie Bassett in Definitely Miami. Cold blooded serial killer (multiple cars under the sand) and extortionist. And a very bad influence on Callie ...:p;)

And a very bad influence on Callie ...:p;)

Eingefügtes Bild Should I write: Callie and her very bad influence on an innocent and naive boy? ;)But I won't. She was not the biggest baddie

Eingefügtes Bild Should I write: Callie and her very bad influence on an innocent and naive boy? ;)But I won't. She was not the biggest baddie

Not so innocent or naive, and definitely not a boy... :p;)So who was your favorite baddie?

and definitely not a boy... :p;)

OK. A girl :p

So who was your favorite baddie?

BurnettLombardMaynardOctavio Escanderothe person who was drowned in an aquarium (don't remember the name) in "Indian Wars" The list is incomplete. I may think it over and rewrite. These are the names that came immediately to my head

OK. A girl :pBurnettLombardMaynardOctavio Escanderothe person who was drowned in an aquarium (don't remember the name) in "Indian Wars" The list is incomplete. I may think it over and rewrite. These are the names that came immediately to my head

Good list, esp as you have Burnett #1. :p He is indeed a very bad guy. :p;)I also like Frank Mosca as a bad guy but very smooth operator.

Frank Mosca, I guess. Burnett too, of course... though technically he was not a "baddie", but a good guy who had some problems with his head... :D

Frank Mosca' date=' I guess. Burnett too, of course... though technically he was not a "baddie", but a good guy who had some problems with his head... :D[/quote'] Yeah, good point about Burnett...a good guy who got his head a little screwed on wrong for a while. But maybe he has it back together again... ;)Anyone else have a favorite (or favourite) baddie?

For me, the character of Tony Amato was chilling, in the way he changed from being totally charming to utterly charmless. I also thought Al Lombard was a well-rounded character - although you knew he wasn't a nice guy, you got to see his more pleasant side when he was with C&T at the motel & with his son at the track. I'm not sure if Izzy is classed as a baddie, if he is then he'll be on my list too.

Guest kleine miss jackie
No doubt. Was worried it might be me and I know I'm not a bad guy. :p
I've never said anything against this' date=' right? :confused:[i']sorry for being off topic... :p

"our Miami Dolphins fan" from Smugglers Blues...Mike

Good one Mike. Anyone else have a favorite baddie? And if it is Burnett pls don't use a hyphen. :p;)

• 2 weeks later...

Though my nick is Calderon i must confess my favourite one is Lombard.Calderon i consider the most classical one, maybe because he´s one the seeds of Miami Vice. He´s a bad one, he was involved in many episodes, and you easily can hate him. Al its a different one. You can say: well the guy had his bad parts but he seems a butter heart. Lombard has more principles than Orlando, he´s more ethical and more family related, and we uses to feel pity about him. Maybe thats how Lombard captivates us.

Though my nick is Calderon i must confess my favourite one is Lombard.Calderon i consider the most classical one' date=' maybe because he´s one the seeds of Miami Vice. He´s a bad one, he was involved in many episodes, and you easily can hate him. Al its a different one. You can say: well the guy had his bad parts but he seems a butter heart. Lombard has more principles than Orlando, he´s more ethical and more family related, and we uses to feel pity about him. Maybe thats how Lombard captivates us.[/quote'] Good thoughts on Calderone and Lombard, and let's not forget Calderone's son as well.