VICE.WS ANNIVERSARY!! 1 YEAR!!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'd like to welcome all our members and fans of "Vice" to our 1 year anniversary celebration! A big thank you to Carlo for our anniversary banner! Also, while you're here please check out the "downloads" section for the new cover Dadrian has created for the celebration! It's called "Brenda" from "Nobody Lives Forever" It may be his best yet!! This site has grown beyond my greatest expectations over the past year and I can't thank everyone involved enough!Nuff said! Let's get this party started!! :shout::balloon::funky::cheers::dance::clap:

VICE.WS ANNIVERSARY!!!! One YEAR!!!WOW! This is huge!MEMBERSHIP is growing by the minute!DIE HARD fans are all here.With the efforts of FERRARIMAN, and ALL THE MODS here, this site has become reality!THANK YOU for this WONDERFUL MIAMI VICE playground, and CONGRATULATIONS for having the very most TOP OF THE LINE, MOST CURRENT, and FINEST RUN MIAMI VICE WEBSITE that exists ANYWHERE in the world! We are on a MAJOR roll here!We are gaining a VERY loyal following, and gaining an INCREDIBLE reputation all over the globe!CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE who has made this possible! Mods, and Members alike!Make certain to thank those who made this site happen:admin, Ferrariman, KaeptnCaipi, miamijimf, The Talk, timm525, Vicechic 84MIAMI VICE IS NEW,and EXCITING AGAIN,!!!

Congratulations one and all ! A huge well done for all your efforts. I hope to donate some money to the cause again next week.Here's to the next 10 years!!!

Best wishes to everyone for making this first year a successful one! Looking forward to many more years ahead! Congrats ws.!:clap:

Guest myonlyvice

It's an honor to be a part of this site. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I really hope we can get a convention organized, maybe in 2014, so we can all meet face to face. I love being here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who made it possible. :clap:

Yep, its been a pleasure!!! I really like the banner as well :thumbsup:I'm glad to be here, and also glad for all the other members to be here as well

Happy Anniversay!Happy Anniversary people! I'm so glad you let me be a small part of all this. although I don't get here much, I really really do appreciate everything. I like the community - you seem like friends to me, although I have maybe met one or two of you (depending whose on here) in person in 2004 & 2006. As the person who wanted receipes I'm afraid the only thing I'm collecting at the moment are Diabetic receipes.As to what I like on here Too much to cover. But a few of my favorite things are the Fan Fiction, the people, and the respect everyone has toward each other, the little Alligator smilies, and just about everything. I also like the polls on the episode comments, and once again I'm enjoying participating in the season DVD discussions. I just don't have as much time as I did last time.Keep up the good work!:cake::thumbsup::clap::dance:

sorry i'm late. i've been busy today.thanks for the comment about "brenda", fman. i hope everybody enjoys it. miami-nice made a great video for it, too. i'll try to get that posted today.congrats and thanks to all the admin who make this site possible.

Guest The Talk
:fireworks::fireworks: Happy Anniversary! :cheers::cheers:Thanks to you all for praising the admins and mods. But without YOU (the members) this site would be nothing. YOU are the ones who animate this board with life. :thumbsup::happy:Thanks for your patience to get used to the new look and handling of the board. :flowers:Thanks for the many ideas you have for new threads and posts. :flowers:Thanks for the polite and respectful way to talk to each other here on the board. :flowers::shout:Thanks to FERRARIMAN who had the energy and goodwill for a new beginning as admin. :flowers::cheers:

Keep up the great work...This is the best Miami Vice Site period...Awesome cover Dadrian...Keep it up....

Your correct! His cover is extremely good! There's a counter on there to indicate how many times it's been listened to. I'm keep'in track' date=' so download the BRENDA season one theme now.Happy Anniversary everyone!!![img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/P4161867JPGhappypalm.jpg

Cheers all. Just downloaded Dadrians latest and it is excellent. Go grab it and play it on your puters. Sounds great!Coop, you couldn't have said it any better regarding the site. I am also honoured to be a small part of this gathering of fans.Thanks FerrarimanI'm home.........................

Happy 1st Birthday/Paper Anniversary!!!

Yeah, like money!Donate this month in honor of the ANNIVERSARY.

Here's the banner created by our member CARLO.I figure I should save this banner here because someday, the one on the homepage will be taken down.I'm preserving it.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

And would you like us to put some of those up? I have a few power poles at the front of my place that need sprucing up. There'd be a gigantic one in the window of my room if I had enough paper.

And would you like us to put some of those up? I have a few power poles at the front of my place that need sprucing up. There'd be a gigantic one in the window of my room if I had enough paper.

I'm not sure the legality of hanging these all over town. Don't want trouble. However, if there is a bulletin board that anyone can put up messages or leaflets, I suppose that's o.k..