VICE.WS ANNIVERSARY!! 1 YEAR!!!

Ferrariman

WOW! THANK YOU for this WONDERFUL MIAMI VICE playground' date=' and CONGRATULATIONS for having the very most TOP OF THE LINE, MOST CURRENT, and FINEST RUN MIAMI VICE WEBSITE that exists ANYWHERE in the world! We are on a MAJOR roll here!We are gaining a VERY loyal following, and gaining an INCREDIBLE reputation all over the globe!CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE who has made this possible! Mods, and Members alike!Make certain to thank those who made this site happen:admin, Ferrariman, KaeptnCaipi, miamijimf, The Talk, timm525, Vicechic 84MIAMI VICE IS NEW,and EXCITING AGAIN,!!![/quote']Cooper&Burnett said it SO WELL:clap:Thank You Thank You Thank You for this Tribute to the Best Cop Show Ever:clap::dance2::happy:HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!!!

We have no idea how good we have it here.Let's just keep making it better. It takes effort, but I can see we are FULLY energized here, and the interest is back!It's back baby, IT'S BACK! :dance2::dance::fireworks:

Happy anniversary and congratulations!I missed the 1st anniversary, but I want to say a big THANK YOU to all the admins and the mods who made it all possible and who dedicate time and efforts to ws.This site is awesome and it gets better every day.After so many years, it’s still fun to talk about one’s own favourite episodes and that’s the magic of this site: we’re enjoying the time spent here, we get the most of everything, it doesn’t matter if the thread is about pizza or “Evanâ€, with the eyes of a child who sees everything for the very first time. I think that’s the right attitude. It’s an honour for me to be a small part of this MV universe and I’m happy to deal with so many different people from all over the globe. I know I missed the party :cry:, I didn’t even get crumb donuts… whatever, I’ll steal them from Elvis! ;)

Congrats! I'm proud to be a member of WS.We're lucky that Miami Vice existed, but I do believe Miami Vice is lucky to have loyal fans as the people behind this monumental site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yup, we don't rest on our laurels here, we have a group of admins and mods who never stop thinking of how to make this site even better! We're on a mission to be #1, and when we get there (and we WILL get there!) we still won't quit!

Yup' date=' we don't rest on our laurels here, we have a group of admins and mods who never stop thinking of how to make this site even better! We're on a mission to be #1, and when we get there (and we WILL get there!) we still won't quit![/quote']I have to second this. I even take vacations to work on projects for this site.I'm always thinking ahead to my next item for purchase to share, new posts or threads, or suggestions to make this site the very best it can be. I will help do whatever needs to be done for this site, and like Ferrariman and the rest of the Mods, I'll never quit once it is at it's peak. I'll just do more.