• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• cheetah

• LNGLK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any woman worth her man knows that wearing his shirt is very sexy.Yes...there is that feeling of closeness, but it also happens to look hot too.:happy:

Any woman worth her man knows that wearing his shirt is very sexy.Yes...there is that feeling of closeness' date=' but it also happens to look hot too.:happy:[/quote']Bet you'd look great in a guys shirt! ...or even no shirt.

• 1 year later...

This is the same style, numbers and colors as the Football jersey Gina wore in ONE EYED JACK after spending the night with Crockett.For those who are interested, it is a college football jersey from the INDIANA HOOSIERS.The only major difference between this jersey, and the one she wore is this one has the name INDIANA on the front by the neck, and has logos on the sleeves in the middle of the sleeve stipes. Gina's was void of these markings. Eingefügtes BildIf someone wants to post a screen capture shot of her's from the show, you can compare.

My cat was marking his territory...had to get him fixed!:D

I wouldn't want to have a lady get fixed if she was marking her territory with me. :)

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildTHANK YOU Inglk !!!Now ladies, it's time you get yourself one of these jerseys, and wear it after sleeping with your man. :thumbsup: That is so sexy!

Hey, can one of you ladies buy this jersey, wear it, and post you wearing it on this site? You can even add it to the MY HAREM thread!

What!? No more women on this site willing to answer my question?C'mon ladies.
Sometimes it's comfortable' date=' sometimes you can wear it if you don't know what to put on (but certainly if you go to a place where nobody cares what is on you!):D:D:D[img']Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sure Gina's bra and panties would be worn by a lot of guys. ;)

If I'm reincarnated, I want to come back as Gina's panties. ;)

ladiey want to say with it' date='..youre mine with every inch of your skin :evil: and everything you have,,:radar:[/quote']....and everything you have???Go out and buy your own stuff. :)

lol with skin and hair.....oh man :cool: is that good for you guys,hmm for me it means something elseas for every other woman,i sometimes wear the stuff of my man,the cloths are comfortable,and you feel like a little girl in it lol,do you think that scary ggcooper i got enough own stuff ;)

I can see how you'd feel comfortable in a man's shirt or Football jersey, as it would be big, and fit loosely on a lady.I think it's great that most women prefer that their man is as tall, or taller than they are, and most men prefer that their lady be the same height, or shorter. Neat how that works.