March 2019 visit to Miami

Dadrian

Many thanks for posting these pics!!!  They are all so good and makes me want to visit again!  The Stephen P. Clark Center escalators pics are great and the Whiskey Joe place and your pic from high up too!  And Switek's appartment!  That would be such a thrill to go to all these places.

• Thanks 1

Very nice indeed. A week or two earlier I would have bumped into you guys at Turnberry and Whiskey Joes. Pleased you had a good time.

• Like 1

One thing I forgot to mention:

On the afternoon visit to the beach, I thought I saw Iggy Pop (guest star scene cut from Evan, two songs on the show, and current Miami native) pulling up in a convertible Rolls Royce. 

The guy ended up laying out his towel right next to me on the beach. It was TOTALLY him!

I spoke, but he kindly waved his hand and shook his head no, as to say “I’d like to keep to myself right now, please”. I understandingly accepted his request. 

I was very anxious to ask him about his appearance on the show, but he looked and acted like he wasn’t feeling well at all—like walking at all was very hard. 

Oh well, maybe next time. :p

• Like 3

That was very thoughtful of you to let him relax & not ask him questions, Dadrian. Another person might not have been as polite. Too bad though, 'cause it was a once in a lifetime chance. ;(

• Like 1