What happened to Jan Hammer’s music on Spotify?

BunMVO

1 minute ago, Robbie C. said:

Actually you can so long as you have a Mac. You just add them to your music library and then sync the phone. Been doing it that way for years.

Very smart strategy by Apple- so you have to buy both products. ;)

1 hour ago, Robbie C. said:

Actually you can so long as you have a Mac. You just add them to your music library and then sync the phone. Been doing it that way for years. I haven't purchased any of my music through iTunes.

I do the same.  In fact, my wife and I keep an older Mac laptop just for music.  Our newer laptops have all been Dells.  We wiped everything else clean in the Mac and if we download mp3s or rip from CDs we have everything in our music library there.  We have hundreds of our old CDs on there and anything we've downloaded since. We then can put any playlists we want in our iPhones plus I have an old 120 GB iPod like Dadrian mentioned that I keep in my VW Westphalia campervan.  When we go on trips we plug it in and have access to all our music, over 2000 songs.  The battery in the thing is bad now, but it still works because it gets power from the van's second battery when it's plugged in, driving or parked while camping.  My van's newer speakers are pretty good too.

Edited by pahonu