Instagram for Dadrian’s Covers

Dadrian

For people who enjoy Jan Hammer’s music from the show:

I constantly have sounds and snippets you might enjoy in between my postings of finished works. I thought Instagram would be a perfect place for these bits, and also find new MV music fans. 

Please check it out, and follow/share if you want to see more:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 9

On 6/13/2019 at 3:55 AM, Dadrian said:

For people who enjoy Jan Hammer’s music from the show:

I constantly have sounds and snippets you might enjoy in between my postings of finished works. I thought Instagram would be a perfect place for these bits, and also find new MV music fans. 

Please check it out, and follow/share if you want to see more:

Very good indeed - I had no idea it was you as I saw this after I saw you on Instagram. Love the “Manhattan Mix” incidentally - best from Key West, FL.

Edited by Matt5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Your IG is great Matt! Thanks for the follow. 

Thankyou friend. Always good to connect. :dance2::tasse_prost:

• Like 1

I'm enjoying listening to these bits just as much/the same, as your completed covers. Is it correct to call it in raw form? Because I also like to hear it, like this, when there aren't added too many effects and unessecary sounds. When it's simple. 

And great now to have your work on Instagram as well! Looking forward to more! 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Yes @summer84 there are some “raw” isolated tracks there, along with some random (re)construction of sounds. You’ve got the idea why I started IG. Am I following you? Idk your IG. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Yes @summer84 there are some “raw” isolated tracks there, along with some random (re)construction of sounds. You’ve got the idea why I started IG. Am I following you? Idk your IG. 

Yes, I've created the MV fanpage as thisismiamivice with the recent Sonny and Gina clip. =)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

A big thank you from a non-instagrammer!   I hope this is a preview of things to come? 

I've always wanted the (for lack of a proper name)  "One Way Ticket Suite" at the end of that episode.  Rick Leon gave it a shot a long time ago but..... yeah, you know what I mean!

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

A big thank you from a non-instagrammer!   I hope this is a preview of things to come? 

I've always wanted the (for lack of a proper name)  "One Way Ticket Suite" at the end of that episode.  Rick Leon gave it a shot a long time ago but..... yeah, you know what I mean!

Yes that’s a great piece Lou.:cheers:

2 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

I hope this is a preview of things to come? 

Absolutely! There are very few cues from S1&2 that are out of reach for me now. Currently, the probables for my next few covers are The Maze, LMD, Sarah Davis (Yankee Dollar), the original Poem (Free Verse), and Junk Love. Except for the informants montage from The Maze being next to be finished, the rest are in no order, and are subject to change. :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crockettt said:

I hope "Heart of Darkness" theme is on your cover list too. :)

It is! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Absolutely! There are very few cues from S1&2 that are out of reach for me now. Currently, the probables for my next few covers are The Maze, LMD, Sarah Davis (Yankee Dollar), the original Poem (Free Verse), and Junk Love. Except for the informants montage from The Maze being next to be finished, the rest are in no order, and are subject to change. :) 

"The Maze" is another favorite of mine.  Do you mean the scene at the beginning when the Escobars are breaking store front windows and Duryea's partner gets shot?

42 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

"The Maze" is another favorite of mine.  Do you mean the scene at the beginning when the Escobars are breaking store front windows and Duryea's partner gets shot?

I meant the one I’m working on now when Crockett is asking all his informants about the Escobars. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

great activity here ... always very cool to hear and see the making off

thx for sharing dadrian !

On 7/29/2019 at 12:32 PM, Ferrariman said:

are you talking about the sagot' theme ?  : https://youtu.be/lWps-iG_XLQ?t=110

hope this cue could be in your list one day =)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mixomatos said:

hope this cue could be in your list one day

Yes it’s on my list for sure :thumbsup:

Glad you like the Instagram. Thanks!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, mixomatos said:

are you talking about the sagot' theme ?  

Yup, that's the one!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
12 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Just hearing this makes me smile!!

Thank you. That’s the exact reason I do this.

• Thanks 1