Where to find unstructured blazers ?

MichaelAce

Well, the Uniqlo spring collection is out and it is very disappointing.  Nice linen blazers are available in just black, blue and off white.  Summer cotton blazers are khaki, olive and navy.  Great selection, guys.  :(

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Sad 1

Those pants do look pretty good.  It would be nice if they offered white.  

I was really hoping they would have some nicer colors for the blazers.  Their comfort jackets are great and affordable ... they just lack variety.  Years ago they offered pastels but they are extremely hard to find second hand.  Overall, Uniqlo makes great affordable stuff.

Edited by IA-SteveB

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I have noticed is that you can find some pretty nice stuff by searching for "cardigans."  Some of them have lapels and look pretty good.  I have my eye on a few from Zara Man and they even have loose fitting models to really get that 80's look.

Insert other media

m_5e2622e510f00f8b45e413a4.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, Detective_Crockett said:

Being from the UK the most I can reccomend is definitely H&M they're always Vicing.

Hey bud, me too! I'm in London. I'd love to know your list of go-to Vice buys in the UK! So much stuff here is US based! I'm a 42 chest, 34 waist. 

• 11 months later...

I am going to be trying some Alan Flusser linen blazers to see how they are.   I have not heard of this brand but we'll see how they are.  Look around on eBay for examples.  They look a little baggier, which is what I want.  I can't stand slim fit.

2021-04-12_11-53-47.png

2021-04-12_12-02-53.png

Edited by IA-SteveB
  • Like 1

This one looks good, even if a little flashy

I also found some really nice ones from Zara but I'm not sure they are still being sold

Edited by MichaelAce