Knives Out

Bren10

From Rian Johnson who directed Last Jedi (which may or may not be a good thing). It seems to be a Clue-esque whodunit. Funnily enough I knew it was DJ just by seeing his hair first.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kelley, Dons wife, posted a new instagram picture yesterday mentioning Don’s upcoming projects and also mentioned Nash Bridges 2020 and then teased maybe with a palm tree. Miami Vice? Many of course are now saying Don will be now maybe involved in Vin Diesel’s Miami Vice. @summer84

4 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Kelley, Dons wife, posted a new instagram picture yesterday mentioning Don’s upcoming projects and also mentioned Nash Bridges 2020 and then teased maybe with a palm tree. Miami Vice? Many of course are now saying Don will be now maybe involved in Vin Diesel’s Miami Vice. @summer84

Yeah I saw that too. Maybe, Maybee. It's not really certain yet. I guess it means, that the reboot is still in devolpment and scheduled for 2020, as we hadn't heard anything news about it since last year and now this was very surprising. DJ has said in an interview last year, that he would like to reprise his role as Sonny Crockett. And there are fittingly five dots to add Miami. :)

Just now, summer84 said:

Yeah I saw that too. Maybe, Maybee. It's not really certain yet. I guess it means, that the reboot is still in devolpment and scheduled for 2020, as we hadn't heard anything news about it since last year and now this was very surprising. DJ has said in an interview last year, that he would like to reprise his role as Sonny Crockett. And there are fittingly five dots to add Miami. :)

Rumours are abound that Don Johnson will be involved in the Miami Vice remake and of course we already now that a new Nash Bridges Pilot is green lit as a two hour movie. But with Kelley Johnson adding the palm tree and saying maybe very interesting.

5 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Rumours are abound that Don Johnson will be involved in the Miami Vice remake and of course we already now that a new Nash Bridges Pilot is green lit as a two hour movie. But with Kelley Johnson adding the palm tree and saying maybe very interesting.

Even though I'm not for a reboot of the show, but since it is in production, I think it would be really interesting to see an older Sonny Crockett again in this stage of his life and what he is doing now. And also, if Crockett maybe returns than they'll have to bring back Tubbs as well! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Even though I'm not for a reboot of the show, but since it is in production, I think it would be really interesting to see an older Sonny Crockett again in this stage of his life and what he is doing now. And also, if Crockett maybe returns than they'll have to bring back Tubbs as well! 

Interesting about Kelley Johnson’s five dots and the palm tree .... I didnt notice the five dots till you pointed it out. Yes definately Tubbs as well. 

Edited by Matt5

5 hours ago, Matt5 said:

i posted about it days ago, but seems no one pay attention :( 

I just think so a bare minimum, they have to call Philip too. Or it  wouldnt be very fair...

Edited by Mr. Calderon

Back to the knives out....is it only me or did you feel at 0:53, do sat down on that chair and looking back to the camera....he would take the bren ten?  lol

At last, Don is back to the FAMOUS environment again. Congratulations!

15 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Back to the knives out....is it only me or did you feel at 0:53, do sat down on that chair and looking back to the camera....he would take the bren ten?  lol

At last, Don is back to the FAMOUS environment again. Congratulations!

Ha ha yes - great post Mr Calderone.:cheers:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

From his own wife Kelley Johnson - maybe

..... followed by a palm tree

5 dots spell Miami followed by a palm tree.

Okay, I hear ya! But to think DJ is involved in the MV remake amazes me. It'll be interesting to hear how this turns out!

Edited by mjcmmv

4 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Hey Don, please, remove that goat beard! You look older than you are.

Although DJ looks and IS great, I totally agree about the beard !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Hey Don, please, remove that goat beard! You look older than you are.

what goatee? on that pic with the dog he looks clean shaved. I think it's the wrinkles on his throat which you might be taking for a beard.

Edited by daytona365

• 1 month later...

Knives Out is only an okay mystery - I was hoping for something much more clever and tricky.  DJ is amusing in this - the family in the film is supposed to represent America with the right and left squabbling among themselves with so much vitriol that they lose sight of the bigger picture.