Watching

mjcmmv

Thank you again for creating this storyline with Sonny and Gina. If they ever make the MV reboot, I think your story would be really good to be featured in it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Thank you again for creating this storyline with Sonny and Gina. If they ever make the MV reboot, I think your story would be really good to be featured in it. 

You're welcome. 

<blush> Not sure I deserve that praise, but thank you!

I'm so grateful to RobbieC, author of "Echos" and Wave Rider" and many other Fan Fiction Stories on this site-he has been my "sounding board" and has taught me a lot! 

BTW, don't go searching for the story elsewhere, because I've changed so much. And, it will give away the ending....  

6 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

You're welcome. 

<blush> Not sure I deserve that praise, but thank you!

I'm so grateful to RobbieC, author of "Echos" and Wave Rider" and many other Fan Fiction Stories on this site-he has been my "sounding board" and has taught me a lot! 

BTW, don't go searching for the story elsewhere, because I've changed so much. And, it will give away the ending....  

I'm not the best with words, but you definitely deserve it! As a Sonny and Gina fan, this is what I would want to see become a reality on the screen for sure. As I don't know the ending yet, I do hope they find happiness together. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, summer84 said:

I'm not the best with words, but you definitely deserve it! As a Sonny and Gina fan, this is what I would want to see become a reality on the screen for sure. As I don't know the ending yet, I do hope they find happiness together. 

Ah, a Sonny/Gina fan....someone close to my heart! =)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, summer84 said:

This is great! I really enjoyed it. Thank you MJ! And well fitting music with "You can go your own way," which I originally know by Fleetwood Mac.  

I love Fleetwood Mac's version as well, but this rendition by Lissie, is slower, edgier. I'll post her singing it in one of the music sections on here so you can listen to it. She's really something, I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did go to YouTube and listen to her version the first time, when I saw the song in your chapter. Her version is great, maybe even more fitting being a slower version. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 12:35 AM, summer84 said:

I enjoyed it too and great to see Sonny and Gina featured so well. The series didn’t really develop their  relationship at all, avoiding to stay away this which I can understand.:hippie:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Matt5 said:

I enjoyed it too and great to see Sonny and Gina featured so well. The series didn’t really develop their  relationship at all, avoiding to stay away this which I can understand.:hippie:

Thanks, Matt! So glad you're enjoying it!