Crockett's Theme- The Definitive list!

JonnyDaytona

just discovered the in da hausmix version it's a very cool dancing tunethere are Crockett's theme (extended 12' mix) from Emotions album (by I love Disco) and

version equally . i have to go to bed but i can't wait to browse and check Morgana's list
  • Like 1

just discovered the in da hausmix version it's a very cool dancing tunethere are Crockett's theme (extended 12' mix) from Emotions album (by I love Disco) ans

version equally . i have to go to bed but i can't wait to browse and check Morgana's list
Thats an interesting one!:D

Crockett's theme promo CDs by L.O.B. contains three (a bit weird ?) tunes :Crockett's theme (extended mix)Crockett's theme (linus loves remix) looks like the sound of an 80s arcade gameCrockett's theme (hyper dub mix)Crockett's theme (J. Hammer Jr.) from Synthetizer themes by Mark Hartman

@ Youtube :
,night remix 2009,remix 4.1,
,and more ...

Did anyone mention the Linken Park version? I'd love to have all those versions on a disc & play it in the car to freak out my passengers! :dance2::thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, guys, I just found this version and just HAD to share it with you. It's really one of the few remixes that actually moved me and brought a whole new feeling to the theme. Enjoy!

Not one of my favourites of CT, but it sounds very interesting!:thumbsup:Kinda jazz version...never heart it beforeFound another two which are not listet yet:
By "Robert Trebec"------------------------------------------http://www.oonly.com/video/mImQ8NBffLE/Crockett%27s_Theme_%28miami_Vice_jan_Hammer%29_-_Cover_By_Gerardo_Canosa.html or
By Gerardo Canosa

This one doesn't work.Maybe it doesn't work in my country?

Might be LNGLK!Hope this one will work for my russian friends:
Love the beginning...enjoy!:thumbsup:

Glad to see we are still collecting - will have to check my iPod again as I think I have added to it... Crockett's Return samples Crockett's Theme so I guess we can include that one... :p

Yeah right Morgana! Every month you can find new versions of that 27 year old track (my favourite).AWESOME!

• 1 month later...

I new this version of course but never saw the nash bridget scenes with PMT. Pretty cool, it was obviously made as a little omage to the Miami Vice times they both had together!But one thing I noticed has surprised me very much:Why was PMT much taller than DJ in the Nash Bridged scenes?I thought they were pretty much the same hight...Sorry for a little OT!

• 7 years later...

allycat, I am looking for a similar version of crockett's theme that has police sirens and the drumroll at the opening and a harder baseline. Any idea which one that could be? I have heard it in a couple of DJ sets but never was able to find the actual track anywhere.

Hi @SnackVice  Welcome to the site!

I know the extended Miami Vice Theme with the sirens at the beginning on vinyl, but not Crockett’s Theme. Did you see it on YouTube? Vinyl? CD? Any images or artwork to go with your description?

Yeah, I only know of sirens from the extended MV theme. If there are some on a Crockett's Theme version I'd sure like to hear it! 
After doing some searching and not being able to find it I came across a CT version however I hadn't heard yet and don't think has been featured in this thread yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdBTPoS_iU

Description by the uploader: 
Miami Vice theme redone by FPU... This should have been in the soundtrack, but alas they wanted a clean break from the old series theme song, despite it being so memorable.

Also, this one is great!! -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPEOD18tkgI

Edited by Den Taylor

Yeah, I only know of sirens from the extended MV theme. If there are some on a Crockett's Theme version I'd sure like to hear it! 
After doing some searching and not being able to find it I came across a CT version however I hadn't heard yet and don't think has been featured in this thread yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSdBTPoS_iU

Description by the uploader: 
Miami Vice theme redone by FPU... This should have been in the soundtrack, but alas they wanted a clean break from the old series theme song, despite it being so memorable.

Also, this one is great!! -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPEOD18tkgI

Why aren't the youtube videos showing up embedded? Can somebody fix that?
Sorry for the double post! I've been away from the forum too long. :D:)

Edited by Den Taylor

• 3 weeks later...

SnackVice, are you sure don't mean the Ben Liebrand Remix that alleycat already posted? 
Anyway, I found a better video for it! Better quality and it has the actual scenes to the audio of Crockett & Co. Pretty good editing! 
The sirens are at 0:20.

Maybe there's another remix of this song. There IS a dub version of it that was included on the 12" that I just found out about. Check it out! -->

There's a pretty cool sound that starts at 2:20! No sirens or voices though. 

Edited by Den Taylor