Crockett's Theme- The Definitive list!

JonnyDaytona

On 1/1/2010 at 6:42 PM, jpaul1 said:

just discovered the in da hausmix version it's a very cool dancing tunethere are Crockett's theme (extended 12' mix) from Emotions album (by I love Disco) and

version equally . i have to go to bed but i can't wait to browse and check Morgana's list

jpaul1, you posted this in 2010! This is so cool!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

This is THE one, though! :thumbsup::radio:

You are soooo right. But it's amazing how many artists took this theme and ran with it! It's an absolute classic. Thanks for the original, Darian! 

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 1

Love this version: 

I downloaded a ton of Crockett theme versions from ITunes, but Jan Hammer's is still the classic and best version EVER! 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2008 at 6:42 AM, crockettstheme said:

oh my god i had no idea there was so many versions! better fire up the limewire...;)

You know you're reading an old thread when you see a Limewire reference.   :)

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I laughed my Napster off. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, airtommy said:

you know you are real old when you don't even know what limewire, and napster are :)

back on top, my favorite one is the elephant films blurays menu one. super clean. i would really know which one this is. probably a resample by themselves

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

my favorite one is the elephant films blurays menu one. super clean. i would really know which one this is. probably a resample by themselves

I’m still so curious about this. Did we never figure out which one it is? I’m willing to do whatever necessary. Any suggestions?

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I’m still so curious about this. Did we never figure out which one it is? I’m willing to do whatever necessary. Any suggestions?

I wasn't aware of this one. Is it on Youtube by chance?

i could upload it to youtube. but i'm pretty sure it would be illegal. so i won't. and actually i couldn't,  as my reader is a living room one (no PC). but it's really a cool version. yeah, i know i'm moving the knife inside of the wound :) . it could be a version available in the commerce. but as i'm not an 'harcore' fan, i can't actually tell. i'm an harcore MV fan actually, but i'm still far from some out there who know every street name of the series, or DJ cat name :).  but i'm pretty sure it's been resampled, because it's very 'clean'

56 minutes ago, jpaul1 said:

i could upload it to youtube. but i'm pretty sure it would be illegal. so i won't. and actually i couldn't,  as my reader is a living room one (no PC). but it's really a cool version. yeah, i know i'm moving the knife inside of the wound :) . it could be a version available in the commerce. but as i'm not an 'harcore' fan, i can't actually tell. i'm an harcore MV fan actually, but i'm still far from some out there who know every street name of the series, or DJ cat name :).  but i'm pretty sure it's been resampled, because it's very 'clean'

You can email me a video from your phone or something. PM me if you’re interested. If not, I understand.