Synthwave

MennoinSF

40 minutes ago, MennoinSF said:

This song just screams Vice to me; and it is not just because of the artists name, although it helps :)

I think maybe the in your face drums set this apart from some of the other current synth wave tracks as being more “Miami Vice”. It’s definitely a good one! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks Dadrian, yes I do recognize the 'Vice drums' and it has a great beat, wants me to floor my car. Sadly I have the feeling that the newer synthwave tracks are less in the style of Vice than for example this song: it has been a while since I heard a song that really reminded me of a Hammer track. Any newer suggestions that I might have missed?

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 6:22 PM, Dadrian said:

I think maybe the in your face drums set this apart from some of the other current synth wave tracks as being more “Miami Vice”. It’s definitely a good one! :thumbsup:

To me this still sounds like over-compressed Snapchat music to me.

• Haha 1

This youtube channel makes lots of videos, but they definitely put a little more attention on Miami Vice. Very sleek editing and great song choices that fit the tone with whichever clips they use.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since we're doing "driving synthwave", here's a song from a FANTASTIC synthwave artist I discovered relatively recently. ALL his music is great for when you wanna put the pedal to medal!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...