COOPER&BURNETT BANNED!

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm not banned yet... haven't posted since Nov 6th, and deleted every post in the Morgana thread... I'm feeling very left out!!! :cry::p

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Tony D.

• Mr. Calderon

They saved you a lot of trouble. I had to visit the Titanic 3 times, begging pretty please to get out. Consider youself lucky.

Guest neworder

It's kinda of annoying that the comments and threads people post dont disapear once they get banned...suppose they wouldn't have anything on the website without banned members posts tho lolI got banned a while back, i politely asked in a private message to whoever it was, forgotten the prat's name, to get banned, anyway he refused so I posted a rude messege and within 2 minutes was banned .

Tony! Probably you are wrapped in ropes, mouth wrapped with silver tape having to listen someone saying hello, welcome and happy birthday! Torture is a terrible crime!Stay loose (if you can)! Dont be in Panic! We are going to rescue you!

Forgetting the silly jokes....and talking peacefully...Cmon guys....we saw all that stuff happening before...do you think you are safe there and wont be banned? Im sorry who still cares to help them, but the end its like that: a kick in the ass.Now we are with 500 or more members, we are on the right road and doing fine. So, lets stop to talk about them. Thats what they want. "Oh they banned me". "Oh they said my mother is that". Well, if you know that, you are there because you wanted to.Do you expected something different?

Mr. Calderon, My mouth is gagged & my hands are tied here, not on .org! Welcomes & Happy Birthdays never hurt anyone's feelings.

Mr. Calderon' date=' My mouth is gagged & my hands are tied here, not on .org! Welcomes & Happy Birthdays never hurt anyone's feelings.[/quote']Things are pretty good over there huh?Could it be your mouth is gagged & your hands are tied here because you have posted stuff that has angered, and insulted our good members here which in turn has caused problems? Could that be it?As a MODERATOR here on .ws, you should be acting on a higher standard.

If my posts about making peace with everyone causes anger instead, then I have to remain silent., but I don't think I was acting on a low level, and I made no insults to anyone here. Trying to defend .org people was taken as an insult to people here!That's why, it's best to drop this subject!

You mean like asking us to make peace with those that ban nice people?You mean like making peace by asking if we will "forgive and forget" a site who has been absolutely mean to our members here?You mean like making peace by stating that we have "LOST OUR PASSION"?I've noticed a FAR leaning towards defending .org, and not the site your a Moderator on. You have defended them to no end TONY.You'll have to ask yourself this question Tony....Will you go on .org and defend .ws?I can't wait to read it.Will you do it?

Tiffany sent me a PM yesterday saying that people who had not posted in a long time were being automatically banned. I just read it & told Ferrariman but he said there is no automatic ban. She probably set a 6 month cut-off.I see forgive & forget is out of the question!I don't know why my "Lost Our Passion" post got everyone upset, but I was talking about how 25 years of Miami Vice & endless posts about Crockett's hair, clothes & guns caused all of us to become lax in posting. Nothing personal.Yes, I'll defend .ws on .org and I'll let them know people shouldn't have been suspended!

• Administrators

Let us know how that works out Tony, I'm off to bed!

Tony, Not being agressive.Maybe its considered an insult because lots of people here were insulted there.I dont know why we have to keep saying .org this, .org that. Ppl left that place because the site was took over by lunatics. Thats the approach they had chosen to follow, so good luck to them on the asyllum.We were happy before the "bad" bunch came, and we will be after.Well...lets forget that place and lets go to the future, here.

Tiffany sent me a PM yesterday saying that people who had not posted in a long time were being automatically banned. I just read it & told Ferrariman but he said there is no automatic ban. She probably set a 6 month cut-off.

Funny, I never posted over there and my account's been there longer than this one... and still is. With no posts to my name.

Funny' date=' I never posted over there and my account's been there longer than this one... and still is. With no posts to my name.[/quote']
My last post is also months ago and my account still works.:radar:
after these posts you're probably banned anyway

So I go to the website to try and log in and what do I get but our favourite thing...Eingefügtes BildOf course, I was able to log in after that little incident. I'll be waiting...

Makes perfect sense to me!

Glad someone appreciates quality comedy! Now if only it weren't true.

Hi guysNot sure if this is the appropriate place to put this comment but I see there are 2 or 3 threads talking about banning people...Personally I'm not sure what happens when you're banned from .org - I can still log in.I can't remember the last time I posted on the site however.I have stopped posting not because I was insulted personally - I don't think I ever was - mind you, I probably didn't post often enough or in the 'right' threads to get insulted anyway - I always made a point of not posting in those threads.But this doesn't mean I didn't read many of those crazy threads.This doesn't mean I didn't read how offensively I saw other old-time members and mods being treated by the 'mob' that seemed to take over there.Members and mods who I held in high regard for the years of great service and contributions that I'd seen them give to that site.So what am I supposed to do in such a situation? I'm not insulted personally but my friends and people I respect are insulted.Am I supposed to do something or not?Personally I don't think I ever commented on that site how I felt.But I did my talking with my fingers and have stopped posting over there. Simple.

Deep down, you know right from wrong.You're a great person.As Crockett said in BUDDIES, "You did the right thing".

So what am I supposed to do in such a situation? I'm not insulted personally but my friends and people I respect are insulted.Am I supposed to do something or not?

It's up to you to decide but it's very simple: You don't write anything against org = account activeYou write something against org = account suspendedNow seriously, if you feel you have to support your friends why not? I never took part in the fights myself, but it comes a time when I just can't keep my mouth shut. I supported this site and friends, you know how it ended.

Hi guysNot sure if this is the appropriate place to put this comment but I see there are 2 or 3 threads talking about banning people...Personally I'm not sure what happens when you're banned from .org - I can still log in.I can't remember the last time I posted on the site however.I have stopped posting not because I was insulted personally - I don't think I ever was - mind you' date=' I probably didn't post often enough or in the 'right' threads to get insulted anyway - I always made a point of not posting in those threads.But this doesn't mean I didn't read many of those crazy threads.This doesn't mean I didn't read how offensively I saw other old-time members and mods being treated by the 'mob' that seemed to take over there.Members and mods who I held in high regard for the years of great service and contributions that I'd seen them give to that site.So what am I supposed to do in such a situation? I'm not insulted personally but my friends and people I respect are insulted.Am I supposed to do something or not?Personally I don't think I ever commented on that site how I felt.But I did my talking with my fingers and have stopped posting over there. Simple.[/quote']You know, you just echoed my sentiments on the whole situation & how I dealt with it 100%. I've been kind of quiet on the whole matter, but hey, "Deeds Not Words".