Oct 2019 MV reboot news from DJ himself!

S.FL84

47 minutes ago, S.FL84 said:

Games IMO are just like all the other commercialization and capitalization on the magic that simply CANNOT be recreated.  It would be just another wannabe form.  That magic in the air everyone w/ a pulse felt when the camera settled on SC in the badass HUGO BOSS suit standing on the steps of the Carlyle Hotel.  It was & always will be in one word ELECTRIC.

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

l62ygxgtvqi11.png

• Like 3

Exactly. Just look at the stir GTA Vice City caused in terms of capturing the feel of the '80s. For any number of reasons games STILL have the ability to capture the feel of a particular era.

58 minutes ago, S.FL84 said:

Anyone old enough to have been around in the mid 1980's will have (0) NO interest in playing a children's video game.

And if you believe that I have several bridges to sell you. As well as many acres of prime oceanfront property in scenic Arizona.

• Like 2

there had been  a poll once on GTA forums. if i remember correctly the majority were hype for a contemporary era, and not the 80s. the 80s wouldn't work IMO. we are 40 years later. i really don't see the point of setting a game in that era

3 hours ago, S.FL84 said:

Anyone old enough to have been around in the mid 1980's will have (0) NO interest in playing a children's video game.

Children´s video game....which ones?

6 hours ago, S.FL84 said:

What uh.......did I miss something here or?.....

Children's videogame.....lol?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

As well as many acres of prime oceanfront property in scenic Arizona.

So Lex Luthor finally blew up the fault line eh?

• Haha 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, S.FL84 said:

Children's video game which is rated R. 

And you're wrong. There are plenty of Generation X people who grew up in the 80s playing Nintendo who are still big gamers today. Because playing video games is a thing they enjoy doing to waste time, so as kids in the 80s, teenagers in the 90s buying the first GTA game, and still buying the new games and consoles. It's a hobby, you're never too old for it. A better hobby than playing with trains like some people do. 

• Like 3

Its kinda easy talk about gta these days. But gta only became possible because a bunch of (now) old guys played space invaders in the 70s/80s.And they still play it.

Playing damn video pretending to be SJ is IMO pretty freakin' childish.  A $25 Space Invaders game is one thing but a $200 MV knock-off game is about like a $35,000 MV camaro or mustang w/ DJ's autograph across the hood and free 8x10 glossy that I could buy off Ebay for $2. 

I'll be 52 in late May '20 and am presently on target to be larger, stronger and leaner than when I was 32.  No one believes my age now so the next 7 month's improvement and age reversal is going to be blast.  I'll make especially sure to post pics as well as YouTube and Google.  They say living well is the best revenge and IN MY CASE its gonna be the sweetest thing thus far in my life.

Edited by S.FL84
  • Confused 2

Swallow your pride. I play every game i wish. Im 50 and these games were part of my life. Older, newer. I decide which one ill play. There are folks that when get older, they get a pain in the butt. Its my case, but its specially your case.

16 hours ago, S.FL84 said:

Playing damn video pretending to be SJ is IMO pretty freakin' childish.  A $25 Space Invaders game is one thing but a $200 MV knock-off game is about like a $35,000 MV camaro or mustang w/ DJ's autograph across the hood and free 8x10 glossy that I could buy off Ebay for $2. 

I'll be 52 in late May '20 and am presently on target to be larger, stronger and leaner than when I was 32.  No one believes my age now so the next 7 month's improvement and age reversal is going to be blast.  I'll make especially sure to post pics as well as YouTube and Google.  They say living well is the best revenge and IN MY CASE its gonna be the sweetest thing thus far in my life.

giphy.gif

Edited by Assasinge

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

Bring the entire team back :D

Dn8PBlOXUAIUaMQ.jpg

Yo not gonna lie, Edward Olmos looks like my unfolded bed sheets in the morning.

Edited by Assasinge
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

Apologies if it was already posted

It was, but others may have missed it, too. Here’s another chance. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Knives Out may be a decent film (Idk, I haven't seen it) but as a Star Wars fan I can't stand Rian Johnson. Shows like this are always evasive with no straight answers. Hollywood political BS.

• Like 2

On 11/6/2019 at 12:36 PM, Assasinge said:

Yo not gonna lie, Edward Olmos looks like my unfolded bed sheets in the morning.

Or even jabba the hutt

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Bren10 said:

Knives Out may be a decent film (Idk, I haven't seen it) but as a Star Wars fan I can't stand Rian Johnson. Shows like this are always evasive with no straight answers. Hollywood political BS.

I'm not going to watch Knives Out for this exact reason. I don't like Rian Johnson either. 

• Like 1