• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In what ep, was this said?:"...wants you off the case."Name the character and ep. please.

• Administrators

I'll say "Nobody Lives Forever" The 3 kids had one until it was smashed with a crowbar.

Could be "CHILD's PLAY" at the beggining when the punks try to roll Switek.Hey, were ALL right! :)

• Administrators

Since we're all guessing let me add "Red Tape" In the teaser Sonny mentions they were there to arrest guys for stealing Ghetto Blasters.

Seems to me I saw one in MILK RUN out in front of the theater that Angela worked at. The break dancers put down a piece of cardboard to perform on.Hey, I should play these games more often!

If I remember well, Crockett has one on the St. Vitus in "Brother's Keeper", in the scene where Tubbs is waiting for the call. If FMan or C&B win, I'll be the "chick from the Alps who doesn't like losing" (in Shill's words), if I ever win, I'll get the "not bad for a girl" (Shill again).Either way, I'm condemned! ;)

In the line of fire is indeed one.Crockett even had it on his boat, and put in his OWN tape to show him what good music really is. What was it, Eric Clapton?Under the circumstances, it looks like we ALL win Pandina!

Well...in a way, we were all right. So many examples.Guess not the actual one your thinking of.

There's even one in EVERYONE'S IN SHOWBIZ from season 3.Switek is doing his Elvis impersonation on stage.How many more boom boxes are there in MIAMI VICE....:)

Damn it!!! I was just IN THE PROCESS of writing this answer, and when I saw a message on there, ...I saw you WROTE the answer. You revealed it!!!!I would have had it RIGHT along with a screenshot from the glossary!You hoser!!!Don't reveal the answer so quickly. 2 more seconds, I would have had it written.I'm bummed now.....You hoser.

No way hoser, I'm not biting this time!I'll figure out the answer, and you'll post it before I can.You hoser! :)