• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Sorry, didn't see there was another page behind Nofretz original reply. I'm bad at that. :eek:

• 1 month later...

Name all the episodes where pool or snooker is being played...I think of three right now.

Hey Chum981!!!!How are you doing?I know for sure one episode that has pool being played is "The Great McCarthy." And I know that in the episode "Theresa" if I'm not mistaken, I believe Switek & Zito are playing pool just before the bust with Wyatt, but I can't be too sure about this one. And as for any other episodes with pool being played, I'm drawing a blank here.Maria D.Oh Oh, I got it!!!! In the episode "Honor Among Thieves" pool is also being played by Sonny, Rico & Palmo as they watch the news about another victim being found dead with another rag doll. Did I get them all correct?

"Bad Timing". Crockett plays pool by himself I think when he's in that bar talking to the Redheaded girl, which is when he tells her about his dad teaching him how to play snooker?The irony is that in "The Great McCarthy", Crockett completely wipes the floor with McCarthy, yet in "Honor among thieves" you only see him take one easy shot, and miss! Then again like he said to Tubbs when they were playing golf "Let him win", so maybe he was doing that deliberately?

• Administrators

Weren't the gun dealers playing pool in Child's Play when Sonny and Rico go in to meet with them and Sonny beats up on the guy?

In the immortal words of Delbert Grady in "The Shining", "I'm sorry to differ with you", but there was no pool scene in "Theresa" that I recall. Immediately before the Wyatt bust, Switek was in his van doing his surveillance thing. I don't think Zito was even in the episode.

• Administrators

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy""All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy":)

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

Which episode does Crockett steal a cigar?Episode and scene please.

"The Great McCarthy" Sonny steals it from Gifford's office.

"The Great McCarthy" Sonny steals it from Gifford's office.

Absolutely correct!Great Job Lou! :clap::tasse_prost: