Name The Episode

timm525

• Administrators

Thanks Coop!The Scene: A man smashes a bottle in the gutter. Bonus points if you can tell me what's in the bottle!Name The Episode!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Coop!The Scene: A man smashes a bottle in the gutter. Bonus points if you can tell me what's in the bottle!Name The Episode!

OUT WHERE THE BUSES DON'T RUN. clam juice!

• Administrators
:thumbsup::thumbsup:The Scene: Sonny grabs a kid on roller blades.Name The Episode!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:The Scene: Sonny grabs a kid on roller blades.Name The Episode!

Out Where The Buses Don't Run? lol. BTW, that kid had an awesome collection of music tapes.

• Administrators

Hummm....I didn't think "Skates" was a "kid"?Assuming you are correct though, what was Sonny Burnett's middle initial?Name the ep. and scene this is stated in.

• Administrators
Out Where The Buses Don't Run? lol. BTW' date=' that kid had an awesome collection of music tapes.[/quote'] Sorry, not the episode. Besides Skates was an adult, this was a kid, I'm guessing around 10 or 12.

THE MAZE!

• Administrators

"The Maze" it is! He grabs the kid and questions him about the Escobars. Then he asks him why he's not in school.

• Administrators

OK mister smarty pants, what was Sonny Burnett's middle initial?Name the ep. and the scene it was stated in.

OK mister smarty pants' date=' what was Sonny Burnett's middle initial?Name the ep. and the scene it was stated in.[/quote']I Don't know. :confused:

• Administrators
:D got ya! :DOK, season one, very very early season one. Think court room.I guess it isn't on the business card you have from him huh?

:D got ya! :DOK' date=' season one, very very early season one. Think court room.I guess it isn't on the business card you have from him huh?[/quote']Sonny B, C, D, E, G, P, T, V, or Z Burnett. It sounded mostly like G or E.

:D got ya! :DOK' date=' season one, very very early season one. Think court room.I guess it isn't on the business card you have from him huh?[/quote']It's just....I don't remember "SONNY BURNETT" in a court room. :confused:

In "Brother's Keeper", Crockett and Scott Wheeler are in court for Leon's trial, at one point (right at the end of the scene I think) you hear in the background the judge say something like "Sonny T Burnett". I think he must have just have said something that sounded like that though, because after all, what would "Sonny Burnett" be doing in the courtroom? Leon already knew by this point that Crockett was a cop, so there would be no point maintaining his cover by that point.I was just wondering if this was what you were thinking of?

sounded like that though, because after all, what would "Sonny Burnett" be doing in the courtroom? Leon already knew by this point that Crockett was a cop, so there would be no point maintaining his cover by that point.I was just wondering if this was what you were thinking of?

Do I have to look it up in the Original Pilot script?

Eingefügtes BildWell, here's your answer Timm525, and Papa Legba.Leon didn't know Sonny was a cop. Remember, Switek and Zito arrested Leon, Scotty wheeler, and Crockett together, while it appeared that Tubbs made off with the money in the boat. Crockett was in the courtroom with wheeler pretending to be Burnett, and the court pretended to give Burnett a bail hearing. That way, his cover wouldn't be blown....much the same as when in HEART OF DARKNESS Crockett and Tubbs are "arrested", and later bailed out with the other bad guys to make their covers appear real.

• Administrators

sounded like that though, because after all, what would "Sonny Burnett" be doing in the courtroom? Leon already knew by this point that Crockett was a cop, so there would be no point maintaining his cover by that point.I was just wondering if this was what you were thinking of?

You are correct. It is "T".And if you rewatch the scene, Leon didn't know Sonny was a cop at that point. They all split up and went their own ways when Switek and Zito jumped the gun on them. Leon ran off saying "you don't know me".I don't think he ever knew, he was killed before Sonny could pick him up after he called Rodriguez. Sonny said to him "surprise Leon" and he fell over dead.Note: Sorry Coop, didn't see your reply under your scaned photo. I think we said the same thing though.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...