SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

That woman with the 100 year old cake was odd?With her luck she will live to be 125????

If she's made it to 100' date=' I'd guess that the sky's the limit.Of course, maybe she had [i']just picked up smoking!

I don't know if it's actually possible or not, but I remember reading that When GEORGE BURNS was something like 95, his doctor actually told him that after smoking cigars all his life, if he were to quit now, the shock to his body may actually kill him.I'm not sure if it's true, but it sounds possible to me.

Yeh baby....Gotta catch me some trim!Could you say no to that?........................................................mmmmmmmm

Me say no to her looking like that???No headache would EVER be bad enough for me to say NO to her!I sure like them VICE ladies. :thumbsup:

This thread is still going? You mention sex and the masses comes flocking in!Hmmm... so that's how I can win the next presidential election....:)

This thread is still going? You mention sex and the masses comes flocking in!Hmmm... so that's how I can win the next presidential election....:)

It worked for BILL CLINTON. :)

It worked for BILL CLINTON. :)

Here's my campaign advertisement:Vote 47 in 2012!Here are his issues: (Playboy magazines will be printed on the campaign flyers.)Not afraid to dodge difficult questions. (except what's the best Bond film' date=' don't want to look indicisive!)Here's what he stands for: Sex! Repairing the white house sink! Outlawing hard toilet paper in truck stop bathrooms! Sex!.Vote 47! You will get richer, and you will get laid!:thumbsup:Paid for by the 47 campaign group.

I'm not seeing any downside, Agent 47. I think you should go for it! But then again, I liked Roger Moore as Bond, so my opinion may be representative of the minority....

Sex! Repairing the white house sink! Outlawing hard toilet paper in truck stop bathrooms! Sex!.Vote 47! You will get richer, and you will get laid!:thumbsup:Paid for by the 47 campaign group.

Perhaps if your running on a "sex" platform, instead of "Vote 47", it should be "Vote 69". :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Sex - The Sign Language VersionKeep your eyes on the deaf interpreter in the bottom right corner. That's where all the funny stuff happens. She certainly is enthusiastic about her interpreting.

• Administrators

Ummm...I don't know about you running for the next presidential election...your going to have to wait a little while first, the Constitution has a mandatory age limit of 35 to run.It'll give you plenty of time to prepare though. Practice makes perfect you know!:)

Sex - The Sign Language VersionKeep your eyes on the deaf interpreter in the bottom right corner. That's where all the funny stuff happens. She certainly is enthusiastic about her interpreting.

I'll bet she DOES all the stuff she was interpreting! :happy:I'd love to find out! :thumbsup:That clip made me happy. Thanks RICHIE RICH for making my day. :cheers:

C-c-c-come-on!Sex is natural, sex is fun...Sex is best when it's one-on-one.(I could not resist!)

C-c-c-come-on!Sex is natural' date=' sex is fun...Sex is best when it's one-on-one.(I could not resist!)[/quote']I don't think David Caradine would agree. :):dance2::hippie::rauchen:

C-c-c-come-on!Sex is natural' date=' sex is fun...Sex is best when it's one-on-one.(I could not resist!)[/quote']Just stay out of the men's room, George Michael :p:dance2::D

Just stay out of the men's room' date=' George Michael :p:dance2::D[/quote']:D:D:clap: