SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

I think we need a chick on the site to give her opinion :)Murphy would be up for that thinkhey, we're up to page 23 of your thread coop!

I think we need a chick on the site to give her opinion :)Murphy would be up for that thinkhey' date=' we're up to page 23 of your thread coop![/quote']Cool! Keep it going! This is fun.

I think we need a chick on the site to give her opinion :)Murphy would be up for that thinkhey' date=' we're up to page 23 of your thread coop![/quote']I think you were going through withdrawal since you hadn't posted any babes in a long time.

Is there a British equivelent to the phrase' date=' "rally killer"?[/quote']we use killjoy, spoilsport, wet blanket, & party pooper :D

we use killjoy' date=' spoilsport, wet blanket, & party pooper :D[/quote']Actually, we use those too. "Killjoy", is one of my favorites, although it's an old fashioned term now, and nobody uses it here anymore.

Good man, Shill!C&B, you can find hotties like that in Canada, apparently. That's where Sarah Chalke (as well as Gabrielle Miller) is from. H*ll, if the quality of chicks are that high up there, I may have to take an extended vacation!

Good man' date=' Shill!C&B, you can find hotties like that in Canada, apparently. That's where Sarah Chalke (as well as Gabrielle Miller) is from. H*ll, if the quality of chicks are that high up there, I may have to take an extended vacation![/quote']LMD, where are you? I think Lar wants to defect.

• Administrators
C&B' date=' you can find hotties like that in Canada, apparently. [/quote']I can personally guarantee it! :thumbsup:

I can personally guarantee it! :thumbsup:

Well then I have to make it up there! I actually went to Toronto in 2003 for a concert, but I think it's high time for a return visit!

Marcia Cross is 24 years older than I am, and I have no problem stating that I think she's mega-sexy:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAnd the Piece De Resistance(s):Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAs for more age-appropriate redheads, Lindsay Lohan is also hot, and it kills me not only that her life is a mess and that she's lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that, except that it's a wasted redhead for us fellas), but that she also dyes her hair far too often:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSome of those may have been posted already, but frankly I don't feel like going back the two pages or so and looking.

LMD' date=' where are you? I think Lar wants to defect.[/quote']Can't I retain dual-citizenship? The US has more than a few hotties, too, after all ;)!

Great thread--made me look

Thanks. The experiment worked quite successfully.One can't NOT look!