SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

All Vice Girls demand an Equal Opportunity to Ogle on this site.C'mon - we had to look at a picture of Wonder Woman yesterday!

Something tells me that the ladies forgot about this thread.http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=844One of Don's earlier movies - think "hippies and flower power and free love and letting it all hang out (literally)".You're welcome. Vicer chicks remember - you are now officially in my debt :gift: .

You're not looking...GREAT!!!!!Here's a picture of my new *****catEingefügtes BildName of Sammie...

I thought it has fleas or something, as I was under the impression that it was shaved. Hmm....my mistake.Thanks for showing off your Puss. ;)

It makes total sense Murphy's Law. A friend of mine used to sum it up like this:"I like chocolate cake... doesn't mean I need to see all the ingredients that go into making it..."A little imagination can be a wonderful thing!

It makes total sense Murphy's Law. A friend of mine used to sum it up like this:"I like chocolate cake... doesn't mean I need to see all the ingredients that go into making it..."A little imagination can be a wonderful thing!

What a great way to put it! Well said, Morgana.

You want smut? You want sex? You got it!Eingefügtes BildThat's right' date=' I just got all 1920's on y'all! Rolled up stockings?! Shocking![/quote']Now that's mystery!! P.S. I can't wait for Coop to start the "dear penthouse forum" thread tomorrow

Better get to confession, Lar. You're headed down a dangerous road of sin, and there's no telling what you'll do next.

Better get to confession' date=' Lar. You're headed down a dangerous road of sin, and there's no telling what you'll do next.[/quote']I hope my Priest will absolve me! The pics I'm posting are surely corrupting everyone's minds.BTW, for the ladies:Eingefügtes BildAnd since the ladies like mystery:Eingefügtes Bild(What exactly is his hat covering?)Sorry girls, I just can't bring myself to hunt down any more of these filthy male photos.

• Administrators
...Is it just me or is this thread getting too hot to handle?
All kidding aside' date=' I think we need to use a little more discretion about the photos we are posting on this thread. Some of them are borderline. Please remember there are members of all ages on this board and it is a "kinda family atmosphere".If we are not careful, F-man is going to get out the pad lock. [/color']Eingefügtes Bild

These next ones are just for me, because d*mmit, there's nothing I find sexier than a redhead:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAnd two super-sexy ones of Marcia Cross:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

You know what they say, Lar - big top hat, big...We should pray for Shill's immortal soul at this point as he has clearly gone mad. Shill - if you can hear me : those are not real. They're not even very good fakes.

(By now my Photobucket album must look like it belongs to a psychopath. I've got Crockett & Tubbs, 19th century boxers, obscenely outdated swimsuits, and old electronics. When are the authorites going to show up at my door?)

All kidding aside' date=' I think we need to use a little more discretion about the photos we are posting on this thread. Some of them are borderline. Please remember there are members of all ages on this board and it is a "kinda family atmosphere".If we are not careful, F-man is going to get out the pad lock.[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Have I posted anything too borderline? I'm mostly just goofing around, but if I cross the line, I'll delete whatever photo is too far.

i can hear you across the atlantic ocean and I don't believe you :D

Repent, sinner. Look at how well Lar is doing - I mean sure, he's probably on some kind of FBI watchlist for his eclectic taste in photos, but he's really embraced repression.

Repent' date=' sinner. Look at how well Lar is doing - I mean sure, he's probably on some kind of FBI watchlist for his eclectic taste in photos, [b']but he's really embraced repression.

LOL :):):) I just busted a gut over that one!