SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators
Have I posted anything too borderline? I'm mostly just goofing around' date=' but if I cross the line, I'll delete whatever photo is too far.[/quote']No buddy, I was just making a general statement about some of the pics on here. Your post of this "being too hot to handle" was fitting, so I quoted it.All of us do have to keep in mind the "family atmosphere" here for our younger members.

No buddy' date=' I was just making a general statement about some of the pics on here. Your post of this "being too hot to handle" was fitting, so I quoted it.All of us do have to keep in mind the "family atmosphere" here for our younger members.[/quote']Gotcha. Funny thing is, when I was looking for these ridiculous old photos, I actually did find some old genuinely offensive ones.

Someone get those legs covered up! They're corrupting our youth!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAnd now for some genuine old-fashioned smut:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildY'all never knew I was such a filthy person, did you?Okay, I'm done. Sorry.

It's kinda crazy, since I'm no prude and in fact am what some might consider rough around the edges. Yet there's something I find sad about when innuendo starts flying around on a non sex-related site. It just seems desperate, like jollies for people who can't get laid in the real world. Surely that's not us, right folks?That said, I also don't want to be all Judgy Judgerson. So, if this is the sort of thing that's OK for .ws, I'll just stay away from this thread and let y'all play.

If this is the case, then it's time to lock the thread of this extremely, extremly popular thread FERRARIMAN.

If this is the case' date=' then it's time to lock the thread of this extremely, extremly popular thread FERRARIMAN.[/quote']Oh, drama queen.