SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

How exciting Mr C&B...do we win you?(Enough of the Posh pictures....please...I'm begging you...it really is making me ill ;))

I bet we win dinner with Coop dressed up in his Armani finery!The question is, will we have to pay for dinner? And what will happen if Lar or Shill win??

How exciting Mr C&B...do we win you?

I'd freely GIVE myself to YOU Chloe. ;)

The question is' date=' will we have to pay for dinner? [/quote']NO WAY!
And what will happen if Lar or Shill win??
Guess C&B will leave the Armani oufit in the closet, wear a worn out t-shirt and flip flops and get drunk with them!(In this case I don't want to know! :eek:)

I bet we win dinner with Coop dressed up in his Armani finery!The question is' date=' will we have to pay for dinner? And what will happen if Lar or Shill win??[/quote']That's a good question. I'm strictly heterosexual, as I'm quite sure C&B is as well. Should I win dinner with him, instead of a meal, I say we dress in our MV finest and cruise the streets in his Alfa Romeo with Jan Hammer blaring. It won't dispell any gay rumors ("Why are those two dudes dressed in pastels listening to 80's music?"), but I'll feel like a bada*s all the same.

Guess C&B will leave the Armani oufit in the closet' date=' wear a worn out t-shirt and flip flops and get drunk with them!(In this case I don't want to know! :eek:)[/quote']That works, too.

That's a good question. I'm strictly heterosexual' date=' as I'm quite sure C&B is as well. Should I win dinner with him, instead of a meal, I say we dress in our MV finest and cruise the streets in his Alfa Romeo with Jan Hammer blaring. It won't dispell any gay rumors ("Why are those two dudes dressed in pastels listening to 80's music?"), but I'll feel like a bada*s all the same.[/quote']I'd hang with you anytime Pal. Your totally cool!Pastel, as long as it's not frilly it's not gay. If it's good enough for Crockett, it's good enough for me.We could listen to JAN HAMMER and NOFRETZ's covers on the 'ol ALPINE CD player! I'd be honored to hang with you Pal.However, hanging with me would be my honor, but it's not the prize.

I posted what could be won in a new thread.(It's not me, thanks for asking :))

This should be the mascot pic: Eingefügtes Bild

Sticks and stones may break my bones,....but whips and chains excite me. :D:clap:

I'd hang with you anytime Pal. Your totally cool!Pastel' date=' as long as it's not frilly it's not gay. If it's good enough for Crockett, it's good enough for me.We could listen to JAN HAMMER and NOFRETZ's covers on the 'ol ALPINE CD player! I'd be honored to hang with you Pal.However, hanging with me would be my honor, but it's not the prize.[/quote']C&B, you are THE-DUDE.

C&B' date=' you are THE-DUDE.[/quote']Yeah, but your DA-MAN!!!!:thumbsup:You and I go back a few years pal, Very happy to be friends.

This could either be a sexy shirt, or it could mean your a fan of the hooker in SCORE PT.1.Eingefügtes Bild

This thread is still going strong! Nice joke above Coop!You put sex into any title and it instantly becomes a hit.

This thread is still going strong! Nice joke above Coop!You put sex into any title and it instantly becomes a hit.

That's correct agent 47, SEX SELLS!

That's correct agent 47' date=' SEX SELLS![/quote']Amen, Coop! Remember, if you get into the movie business, slap sex into the title of any movie you do, watch the masses flock!

Sex can sell just about anything. It's human nature.

True, the same reason those tag body sprays sell so well, just adveritise sex and you can sell anything.