SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

That dress looks painful...I don't see why people don't like her. What is the big deal?The Tudors is a medieval series on the showtime channel.

It's kinda crazy' date=' since I'm no prude and in fact am what some might consider rough around the edges. Yet there's something I find sad about when innuendo starts flying around on a non sex-related site. It just seems desperate, like jollies for people who can't get laid in the real world. Surely that's not us, right folks?That said, I also don't want to be all Judgy Judgerson. So, if this is the sort of thing that's OK for .ws, I'll just stay away from this thread and let y'all play.[/quote']Good job you don't live in the UK VC. Humour here is mostly based on innuendo & double entendres. 'like jollies for people who can't get laid in the real world.' Wrong! ;)

Posh has got a great pair don't you think? I mean designer bags by the way :)May I congratulate you Coop on a brillaint thread. there’s something for everyone here :)

Posh has got a great pair don't you think? I mean designer bags by the way :)May I congratulate you Coop on a brillaint thread. there’s something for everyone here :)

Your welcome.In just a few days, it soared to 1,593 views, AND 162 replys as of this writing. That has got to be a record for a thread being viewed that many times in such a short time.I suppose I have a talent for posting topics or photos that members want to see or join in on. I have something planned. Wait till you see what's coming next in another new created topic. It's something else that has yet to have been done on this site my fellow Vice member.

Your welcome.In just a few days' date=' it soared to 1,593 views, AND 162 replys as of this writing. That has got to be a record for a thread being viewed that many times in such a short time.I suppose I have a talent for posting topics or photos that members want to see or join in on. I have something planned. Wait till you see what's coming next in another new created topic. It's something else that has yet to have been done on this site my fellow Vice member.[/quote']Could we have just a tiny hint on the new topic?

Yes.It's actually two new topics.You could possibly win something.

How exciting Mr C&B...do we win you?(Enough of the Posh pictures....please...I'm begging you...it really is making me ill ;))

So that's why I'm feeling :sick: this morning Chloe - thanks for clearing that up for me... I was getting worried

(Enough of the Posh pictures....please...I'm begging you...it really is making me ill ;))

+ 1Would it be possible that UK takes her back please? Her husband can stay! ;)At first she didn't like living here even though she was seen in the most fashionable places... what a sacrifice!Another time she had the huge Dolce&Gabbana flagship store reserved exclusively for her, where she indulged in SERIOUS shopping for David and the kids. Amount spent: approx 25.000 euro (22.117 pounds/33.407 dollars)Now she likes here... how kind of you Posh, the City of Milano thanks you!

+ 1Would it be possible that UK takes her back please? Her husband can stay! ;)At first she didn't like living here even though she was seen in the most fashionable places... what a sacrifice!Another time she had the huge Dolce&Gabbana flagship store reserved exclusively for her' date=' where she indulged in SERIOUS shopping for David and the kids. Amount spent: approx 25.000 euro (22.117 pounds/33.407 dollars)Now she likes here... how kind of you Posh, the City of Milano thanks you![/quote']Eeeek....no we don't want her back! :eek: