SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Male StrippersNow Ladies thought I would put this one up.I would not mind getting soak and wet with these men :D:p:hot::hot::hot:

Now Ladies thought I would put this one up.I would not mind getting soak and wet with these men :D:p:hot::hot::hot:

http-~~-//youtu.be/hHGJ7n_S0Wk

Mathew McConaughey has that sexy southern charm. :happy:.....otherwise, the movie looks like yet another turkey, spewed out by Hollywood. :sick:I miss quality films of the past, when going to the cinema wasn't a rarity. :cry:I will see DJango Unchained, when it hits Oz shores.

http-~~-//youtu.be/haeY-rPaPgU The COOLEST one you'll ever see. :thumbsup::cool:

BELIEVE ME!!!I WOULD ANSWER HIM!And I would surely try to rob all other million answers out of his postbox :p!!!!MG ! What an Eye- and Voice-Candy !!! :happy:

Now Ladies thought I would put this one up.I would not mind getting soak and wet with these men :D:p:hot::hot::hot:

http-~~-//youtu.be/hHGJ7n_S0Wk

Yep! You are calling :shout: for a Lady?Here it is ! LOL :) :) !Surely this movie will not become a cracker for my mind - but there are times in life I am happy to see my eyes lucky :D , laughing :) and satisfied :hot:!And I am sure while watching this movie my eyes will dance Rock'n Roll :dance2::funky::dance2:!!!

' date=' the movie looks like yet another turkey, spewed out by Hollywood. :sick:[/quote']Really, a male stripper movie?? Have to agree with you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well guys and gals I am feeling a bit cheeky tonight :) .Well not really, being a good girl tonight.I can't resist beautiful women in pictures so here it goes.Eingefügtes BildGirls with Guns :happy:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I like your photos alleycat!! No. I LOVE your photos! :thumbsup:

:cool: Coop, your my man.You have great taste as I do specially with very sexy women.BTW Do I get an invite to your vice home???? ;)

Oh Coop! you had to make me look xD you thought you could fool the 16 year old brain lmao ;) and you did

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Since its almost Halloween and I am feeling this way.Here it goes and if anybody doesn't like it well I go by my favorite song by Phil Collins I don't care anymore and this is me and I am not going to change for anybody so live with it and kiss my beautiful butt.Well I think its a nice butt: PEingefügtes Bild

Since its almost Halloween and I am feeling this way.Here it goes and if anybody doesn't like it well I go by my favorite song by Phil Collins I don't care anymore and this is me and I am not going to change for anybody so live with it and kiss my beautiful butt.Well I think its a nice butt :p

:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap: Alleycat...? Sometimes one NEED to be wicked !!!!!!!!!!Oh yes - ALMOST HALLOWEEN: Eingefügtes BildOkay!NO PROBLEM !!!!Eingefügtes BildI'm done ! The zombies can come!LET'S HAVE A BIT FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Voice On A Hotline

I am not sure if this video was posted in this thread or not but its appropriate.Its Don Johnson singing and with some very beautiful ladies with not much on in the video.Its a hot video and song but that's my opinion

• 2 months later...

I think we all need a stroke

Time to waken this dead thread again.There must be a lot of up tight needing this once in awhile.Even the ones in there fancy suits also.Come on everyone relax.I am very opened minded woman and don't care if you like me or hate me but one thing is I am real how I feel, open your minds and bodies and enjoy