SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

You know, this thread had something like 70 thousand views a couple of years ago, but after the site crashed, it lost all those views. I'll bet it's been viewed over 100 thousand times by now.

I do wonder how many takes they had to shoot before "finishing" after watching the lovely behind of Linda Kozlowski all day long.  :D

I remember watching this scene as a child...i was so confused!!! :D

Clark Griswold - 'Tis the season to be merry.

Mary the sexy lingerie counter girl - That's my name.

Clark Griswold - No shit.

b95d20f7-aed8-48c0-9db2-89c18f8d80b9_zps

Christie Brinkley well known as the hot vixen in the red Ferrari, is probably the most famous of the "Vacation Babes" but I have always prefered the stunningly sexy Nicolette Scorsese from Christmas Vacation (1989) and she even does a great tribute/parody of the legendary poolscene featuring Phoebe Coates from Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982).

I had to look her up to check out what other stuff she has done later on, but sadly not much to talk about.

The one thing that surprised me is that she was 35 when the film were made, and I always thought she was in her early 20s, but seeing a recent picture of her she actually looks like she could still be in her 30s.

That's my favorite scene from the movie! Hard to believe Russ is played by the actor Johnny Gelecki who now plays LEONARD on  BIG BANG THEORY!

I just love this scene!

• Like 1

I remember watching this scene as a child...i was so confused!!! :D

I remember almost wearing my dad's old VHS out as I kept rewinding this scene like a love strucken maniac.

Ah, the the good old days long before the internet came along and ruined everything.  :)

That's my favorite scene from the movie! Hard to believe Russ is played by the actor Johnny Gelecki who now plays LEONARD on  BIG BANG THEORY!

I just love this scene!

That sure came as a surprise to me too as I did not now that little Griswald would become Leonard from Big Bang Theory.

Edited by ArtieRollins

See if sports illustrated knows there not ten bodies but very attractive curvy ones.Welcome to the today woman were as good as any stick model around or size two rather.

NEWSports-illustrated255586C300000578-0-

• Like 4

See if sports illustrated knows there not ten bodies but very attractive curvy ones.Welcome to the today woman were as good as any stick model around or size two rather.

Did SI call this model a plus size model???

• Like 1

WOW ! Seems we start to speak about women and not girlies !

Fact is a human is no dog !!

Like, Alleycat !!!!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• Administrators

This thread is still going, lol.....I always liked the idea of a sex thread.....

This thread will be open and available here for as long as this forum exists, and I'll make sure of that.   :thumbsup:

You know, this thread had something like 70 thousand views a couple of years ago, but after the site crashed, it lost all those views. I'll bet it's been viewed over 100 thousand times by now.

Oh well, why does it even matter? A view count is just a number, so is a post count. It is not important, what matters is the content posted.

This thread will be open and available here for as long as this forum exists, and I'll make sure of that.   :thumbsup:

Oh well, why does it even matter? A view count is just a number, so is a post count. It is not important, what matters is the content posted.

And that contend is important isn't it?

What COOP was trying to say is that so many views happened because of that word "SEX" cause obviosly everone is into it...

This Topic came up when we had so much fun over here.

• Like 1

Hi dear James, you see it THIS way :eek: - sorry little blue can not follow you.

*why does it even matter?*

I will tell you:

A view count whereever offered has a very deep and important sense.

If that sense would be missed please explain me - why a view count here in forum at all?

If you are going as trivial over it I have to tell that all the view counts here in forum in the summary only pump up the server, so if you think it is no matter then take this nonsense out.

Please do not tell me that fills the server to only almost zero and  *it does not even matter* - I know that.

A thing what is not needed - need not to be there - then it is only a burden. The size is not important.

But please, before you  delete the view counter in the admin area, please read why I want to have a real working view counter here.

If I post anything anywhere I want to get if I hit the nerve of the ones who are having access to a topic.

Just with this - this difficile headline Sex.

All come and read and take a look (that would proof a correct working view count).

Only the ones who have an open mind and are not dying in prudery will comment to this topic.

So just with this topic you only can get the real interest with the number of views.

I want to know how often a headline I have chosen is clicked => Fact :thumbsup: I do not need to explain why.

I hope my wish is reason enough to offer me that if it is available.

A number of comments only tells me the less number of members who comment at all.

So we have two important points which have to become counted.

Each single of both has its meaning.

A reason why the usual forum grids always offer a viewcounter.

Well, you will not like, but please it is not you who has to decide what is ímportant to other and what is not.

Humans always have a different view to points.

I would have liked you explain why the views escaped - that I would have much appreciated.

I am convinced they simply went lost in this great effort to bring back to life this MV forum.

James, we all know what you have done.

Please see me very thankful you made it. :done:  :thumbsup:

To me your words affect like I have to acccept what is your personal view to things.

Please know how damn important a view counter is.

I hope I could made it to become understand with my point of view and I could made it a bit more sensitive.

To all: My wish is we could start in this forum to be a bit 'more warm' to each other.

Thank you James.

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 3

I'll chime in as well, this is a guy who has single-handledly contributed more to this site than anyone else, hands down, does it really matter about post counts?!?  He is one of the original members here and in his defense and support from the rest of us, I really wish you would cut him some slack on this.  He is trying to spark some interest in things that maybe some of us haven't seen before, is there anything wrong with that?  The last thing we need on here is a hostile environment (like the .org scenario), can we just all get along?   

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 3

I'll chime in as well, this is a guy who has single-handledly contributed more to this site than anyone else, hands down, does it really matter about post counts?!?  He is one of the original members here and in his defense and support from the rest of us, I really wish you would cut him some slack on this.  He is trying to spark some interest in things that maybe some of us haven't seen before, is there anything wrong with that?  The last thing we need on here is a hostile environment, can we just all get along?   

:thumbsup:  :clap: ! ! !

I'll chime in as well, this is a guy who has single-handledly contributed more to this site than anyone else, hands down, does it really matter about post counts?!? He is one of the original members here and in his defense and support from the rest of us, I really wish you would cut him some slack on this. He is trying to spark some interest in things that maybe some of us haven't seen before, is there anything wrong with that? The last thing we need on here is a hostile environment (like the .org scenario), can we just all get along?

COOP has done more for the forum then anyother member here.

I am not forgetting the huge amount of work that E.lla or Caipi for instance had with this site...I am talking about the members.

He had posted tons of stuff on this site in his Scrapbook attracting and so many Users.

MiamiViceOnline wouldn't be the same without him. So James, I am kindly asking for some respect to this earned member.

Edited by Christian
  • Like 3

Seems to me a number of members here are overreacting to James' comments. He simply asked a question about view count and stated his opinion.

I didn't see him say anything about deleting the view counter in the admin area, nor did I see him dissing COOPER&BURNETT in any way, shape or form.

He didn't dis his many contributions to this site or even suggest that he was not the person who contributed the most to the site. He merely posted a question and his opinion on the subject. I didn't see anything in his post that would contribute to a hostile environment either. It was just an expression of personal opinion and we all have one. So before we start casting stones here, maybe we could all catch a breath and remember James pulled this site out from oblivion, with help from Chris and others of course, so I don't think he has any ill intentions whatsoever in his remarks, nor did I read any. And for the record James, I happen to agree with you on the content.

• Like 1

Seems to me a number of members here are overreacting to James' comments. He simply asked a question about view count and stated his opinion.

I didn't see him say anything about deleting the view counter in the admin area, nor did I see him dissing COOPER&BURNETT in any way, shape or form.

He didn't dis his many contributions to this site or even suggest that he was not the person who contributed the most to the site. He merely posted a question and his opinion on the subject. I didn't see anything in his post that would contribute to a hostile environment either. It was just an expression of personal opinion and we all have one. So before we start casting stones here, maybe we could all catch a breath and remember James pulled this site out from oblivion, with help from Chris and others of course, so I don't think he has any ill intentions whatsoever in his remarks, nor did I read any. And for the record James, I happen to agree with you on the content.

I am sorry - me and my bad English.  :rolleyes: 

Okay I will make it shorter.

I did not overreact -  I did react.

It was me who spoke about the option of deleting if anyway it does not matter.

Furthermore I honestly have thanked James for his great job.

To Caipi I did it then in the belonging threads more than for one time.

• Administrators

Hi all,

I just want to explain some things about the number of thread views, post counts etc.

As you all know we've had several serious problems in the past. First, our site was hacked and we had to re-install everything. Next we switched to another forum software (our current one) because the old one was full of bugs. And, last but not least, our power supply unit and the hard disk of our server crashed and had to be replaced.

Every forum software uses it's own database tables to store posts, user accounts, post counts, threads and so on. Most of the content can be transferred to another software. That's the point. Most but not all content. That's why thread views etc start again and that's why the post count may be different to the time before we switched the software.

No matter how many post counts a user has or how many thread views etc. - what's important is the content, the pictures, our glossary or our download database. And we could save and transfer nearly all content to our new software.

• Like 1

• Administrators

And that contend is important isn't it?

What COOP was trying to say is that so many views happened because of that word "SEX" cause obviosly everone is into it...

This Topic came up when we had so much fun over here.

He said the view count was higher but the views are missing since the server failure... And I said it doesn't matter as long as the content is still in the thread.

At least, that's what I meant by it.

• Like 1

EXCUSE ME SORRY this became a subject on numbers not sex.I like sex better though and maybe you should open a thread on numbers or whatever.I do support bluepearl and Coop always but wrong place tor this discussion that's all.Just my opinion ladies and Gentlemen retract the claws please or guns.

Well what I meant is that this model is definitely NOT plus size

They said she was not a stick figure she has some cushings like all of us but so very attractive.

BTW I am taking no sides maybe I am but I am friends with everyone just don't  need this shit around me right now.

• Like 1

I just love this scene!

Please what ?? :eek: 

That Leonhard guy is the little Russ, which means son of Clarky in this Christmas movie?

Oh me - Oh my !

What surprise to me  :)  :D  :)