The “HELP! What’s That’s Episode?” Thread

AndrewRemington

This is a little different, I wanted to make a thread where the poster DOESN’T know the answer. Sometimes you think of something from Vice and rack your brain trying to remember which episode, or who said/did that, etc...

There’s an episode from Season 1 where Switek and Zito are in the bug van and Switek says, “Haven’t you ever seen a guy eat a dog before?” It’s a really hilarious little clip and probably because Switek and Zito both call the food simply a “dog” and not a “hot dog”. Anyway, what episode was that?

I watched Evan and Lombard last night and pretty sure that happened in one of them. Think it's when Switek and Zito are staking out Lombard...or was it? :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vincent Hanna said:

I watched Evan and Lombard last night and pretty sure that happened in one of them. Think it's when Switek and Zito are staking out Lombard...or was it? :)

In Lombard Stan's says something like "have you ever seen a guy eat a dog before?" while they are surveilling Al.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

To which Larry replies, “You’re a machine!”

and something like his head being the body, his nose is (something), his mouth is the hood, and the dog is his fuel. 

Stan gets him back later in the episode with the “male pattern baldness” diss. :) 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Vincent Hanna said:

I watched Evan and Lombard last night 

You had a good night! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

What episode is this from? I found this picture randomly on Google. Definitely must be season 4. I like that black jacket with pink shirt look. It looks like Sonny is looking right at the camera!

9B888BD8-9878-48C5-991B-834287DBB7ED.png

vor 23 Minuten schrieb AndrewRemington:

What episode is this from? I found this picture randomly on Google. Definitely must be season 4. I like that black jacket with pink shirt look. It looks like Sonny is looking right at the camera!

9B888BD8-9878-48C5-991B-834287DBB7ED.png

Final scene of „Vote of confidence“

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Final scene of „Vote of confidence“

Thanks! Not a great episode, but not the worst!

• Administrators
On 6/23/2020 at 3:47 PM, AndrewRemington said:

This is a little different, I wanted to make a thread where the poster DOESN’T know the answer...

To be fair, this could be me 5 minutes after I post a trivia question about a quote or scene or something else on here and it takes longer then 5 minutes for someone to tell me that answer. Past that, I forget the darn ep I was watching when I posted the trivia question. :hot:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, timm525 said:

To be fair, this could be me 5 minutes after I post a trivia question about a quote or scene or something else on here and it takes longer then 5 minutes for someone to tell me that answer. Past that, I forget the darn ep I was watching when I posted the trivia question. :hot:

Tim, do you remember this post??? :) 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Let’s open an What’s that episode?-Alzheimer Thread where answers must be given within 5 minutes :p

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
On 7/11/2020 at 12:02 AM, Dadrian said:

I do, what was the question?

• Haha 2

I found this GIF online and it’s a really funny moment, but what episode is this from? Is it “Whatever Works”? Also, what does that mean when he wiggles his fingers? It’s hilarious but I don’t understand what that means. Maybe if I remember what episode, it tied in with the dialogue somehow? I never picked up on it, just seemed weird but funny.

D9E379C9-A897-4732-8037-719CAF5A8728.gif

Edited by AndrewRemington

vor 33 Minuten schrieb AndrewRemington:

I found this GIF online and it’s a really funny moment, but what episode is this from? Is it “Whatever Works”? Also, what does that mean when he wiggles his fingers? It’s hilarious but I don’t understand what that means. Maybe if I remember what episode, it tied in with the dialogue somehow? I never picked up on it, just seemed weird but funny.

Yes, from "whatever works" when Switek, Tubbs and Zito mocked him about the confiscated Ferrari and offered him a ride in the bug van.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vincent Hanna said:

It's like Ross on Friends way of saying "F*** You" without really saying it. :p

ross.gif

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yes, from "whatever works" when Switek, Tubbs and Zito mocked him about the confiscated Ferrari.

Thanks, pals! Yeah, that does make sense as an “F you” motion. It also just came to me that it could also be interpreted as sort of a “bring it on” motion.

• Administrators

So I always thought that was his polite, for the tv show, way of saying F-you to the offer to drive the bug van. 

• Haha 1

I always found that hilarious, as well as Switek's laughter.  Sonny could've called him an "Alpha-Hotel" like he did the IA guys.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

We discussed this in an old thread. It’s a bouquet of birds. Not just one “F-you” but a party of eight! :) 

• Haha 1

This has been bugging me. What's the one where Crockett says something like "They think they can get away with murder...and so far they have.". Or some variation of that. They probably say it more than once throughout the show though.

6 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

This has been bugging me. What's the one where Crockett says something like "They think they can get away with murder...and so far they have.". Or some variation of that. They probably say it more than once throughout the show though.

I believe he says that in “The Maze”, with a “you know what?” in the middle. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 7/21/2020 at 10:06 PM, Dadrian said:

We discussed this in an old thread. It’s a bouquet of birds. Not just one “F-you” but a party of eight! :) 

I always thought it represented the 8 legs of the bug on their van.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

I always thought it represented the 8 legs of the bug on their van.

Could’ve been! 

• 4 weeks later...

This isn’t from an episode, but I’ve been curious about this for a long time... When was this promo shot taken? It’s one of the promo shots I see the most. Crockett’s hair looks shorter than season 1 or 2, but longer than season 3. Just seems odd. Anybody know what month/year? Could it be summer between season 2 and 3?

6C9E853F-5F68-4B1B-BDC9-229A63A0D88B.jpeg

Edited by AndrewRemington