Vice Episodes With Happy Endings

AndrewRemington

25 minutes ago, Glades said:

Yep, and the scar on Crockett's chest heals really well! So well that absolutely none of it can be seen in Mirror Image. Which is completely impossible. I got used to it, it's not only in MV like that.

I'm not sure that at the first show it was so clear how everything turns out? After all, it was towards the end of a season?

But I do think that Crockett's injury adds to the story. For me, "A Bullet For Crockett" is a conclusion to the show so far and the big dramatic break before the climax of the Burnett-Arc. All the team members come together once again, almost like a farewell party. In this larger context it is a very strong episode for me.

Yes, that's how I like to see the ep myself-as a reminder of who Sonny Crockett is and has been up to this point. Because that's all going to change real soon. That's the thing we actually didn't see coming. I don't know if there were any leaks regarding the Burnett arc before it aired. It would be interesting to find out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

I don't know if there were any leaks regarding the Burnett arc before it aired. It would be interesting to find out.

Indeed!

I don't think so. I only heard about the wedding that they tried to keep the secret. I could imagine that with something like the Burnett-arc, no one could even think of it and therefore couldn't imagine that something like this would happen. It was literally unimaginable. But I wasn´t there at this time...

Edited by Glades
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, Dadrian said:

The funniest, most forced ending has to be “The Great McCarthy. 

Sorry to say, but “I’ve got to.” :) 

The line reading there also felt off to me, like both Philip Michael Thomas and Maria McDonald weren't really that into what they had to say in character.

Two of the Vice episodes mentioned by posters on this thread are "Made for Each other" & "Buddies", which are the only episodes including Ample Annie. I especially enjoyed her turn in "Buddies", I thought she was funny and sweet (ha ha, the look she has when Crockett is racing to save Dorothy Bain is like Crockett is driving in hyperspace). I had Ample Annie on the mind today, after waking up to early Florida rain and thinking there's ample time for the showers to end and the day to clear (it has!), and then thinking "Ample like Ample Annie". It got my day off to a good start:-).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tom said:

"Missing hours" had a happy ending for me.

I was happy when it was over....:p

The only time you ever clapped at the end of an episode? :) 

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

The only time you ever clapped at the end of an episode? :) 

No I woke up and dreamt I had seen an alien episode of VICE :birdie:

• Haha 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Was there a peanut butter jar in your desk??

No, I woke up in sweat from the dream that I had seen an alien episode but then found out the sweat was in fact peanut butter :D

Edited by Tom
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Tom said:

No, I woke up in sweat from the dream that I had seen an alien episode but then found out the sweat was in fact peanut butter :D

That had to be a mess to clean up! :)

• Haha 1

I don't know about that "Missing Hours" though: I guess the best way to look at it is that after Tubbs & Switek make their "creamy...or CRUNCHY?" joke and Trudy points a finger at them for their dismissal of her suspicions, she stares at the photo, goes home, and wakes up to head to OCB early. Okay, she gets pretty happy reading that one note, then opens her one desk drawer...and bam! She discovers that Pepe the janitor ate the peanut butter! Mystery solved. Oh yeah, Trudy had some weird dreams the previous night, and she dreams in color (and stereo surround sound, where available).