My MV blanket knitting thread

Christine

As I disliked "knitted Trudy" I more dislike "knitted Gina". I don't want to show her here, but I'd made a desicion: Tubbs, Crockett and Castillo will be the only ones who appear on my blanket. NOw I'm knitting the emblem. Thereafter I do the same with the palmtrees, the flamingos and the beach with the palmtrees and the sunset. And that's it. I admit that I'm dissapointed, but I think this is the best desicion.;(

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Even I had decided not to knit more faces I continue knitting other pictures for my MV blanket. Today I finished my beach picture. It was difficult because I sometimes knitted 32 balls of wool at the same time and sometimes I was afraid of losing track of things.

Strand.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I noticed that I didn't show you what I have finished for my quilt in the meantime. In fact, it is that I have finished all the pictures. However, Trudy and Gina will unfortunately not be represented as well as Stan and Larry. Also for Elvis and the Daytona I unfortunately could not find any good templates. But this is what was added to the other pictures.

Flamingo.JPG

Logo.jpg

Palmen.JPG

Skyline.jpg

• Like 3